Considering a career with Tadd Jenkins Auto Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We’re not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Tadd Jenkins Ford Dodge, a Tadd Jenkins Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Automotive Service Technician (Mechanic) that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here’s why you want to work here:
- We pay our Technicians 17% more than independent repair shops
- POTENTIAL for a BIG SIGN ON BONUS IMMEDIATELY AND WITHIN 1 YEAR OF EMPLOYMENT
- Paid training, certifications and real career growth
- Great people with a great culture
- Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- 1:1 Tech to PC- You'll have information at your fingertips
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Perform the work on each repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership, state and factory standards
- Address the customer’s primary concern with diagnosis, repair and quality control to attain Fixed First Visit expectations
- Perform a Multi-Point Inspection on every vehicle
- Notify the Service Advisor immediately if the car has more problems than you thought, less than you thought, or if those problems are going to take up more time than you thought
- Master our Dealer Management System for time keeping, work distribution, electronic inspections, repair quotes and communication
- Keep your workspace in ship shape and can always account for all dealership-owned tools
- Ace your assigned factory-sponsored training classes
- Maintain knowledge of all factory technical bulletins
- Leave no trace in a customer’s car by keeping it clean
- Understand federal, state and local regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 to 3 years of automotive technician (mechanic) experience preferred but not required
- ASE or dealership manufacturer certifications highly preferred
- Excellent dexterity skills as well as patience, creativity, good judgment and an eye for detail
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based
- A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Place Where Small Town Values Really Do Endure – Tadd Jenkins Automotive Group!
Tadd Jenkins Auto Group
Why Work Here?
Awesome Atmosphere! Amazing Benefits! Top Notch Technology