HEY! The SMASH Co. is hiring a Manufacturers Sales Representative on behalf of an amazing company, Tactik Lighting!
The Tactik Lighting Sales Representative will work strategically to maintain key client relationships, and will also proactively prospect for new business. A driven self-starter, this Sales Representative will use proven sales methods and cold calling to network,identify opportunities, and analyze the profitability of pursing each lead as it relates to Tactik Lighting's overall sales metrics and goals. Competitive and savvy, the Tactik Lighting Sales Representative will help identify and execute on the big picture opportunity that will continue to drive Tactik Lighting's growth and profitability for years to come.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
· Join and impact a growing company that is known for innovation
· Bring your consultative skills in selling and product marketing to an organization teeming with smart, accomplished, and forward-thinking individuals
· Opportunity is just waiting for the right sales person to tap into it
· Assist reputable, well-known, progressive clients in learning about how they can incorporate Tactik Lighting product solutions into their facilities to continue to advance their own businesses and prepare for the long term
· Utilize your technical aptitude and product management skills to learn about and educate executives and key stakeholders on the unique value of Tactic Lighting's products
· Tactic Lighting manufacturers quality sustainability products that positively impact their clients' business and environments
· Training specific to the industry and Tactik Lighting
· Respond to client needs (both internal and external) and follow through on all aspects of requests in a timely manner so that exceptional client service is provided.
· Identify existing and future market opportunities. Determine if the existing markets and future marketers will be profitable and how to optimize each opportunity for growth.
· Develop and maintain organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, suppliers and partners.
· Liaise with other executive department heads on the implementation of the company's strategic and operational plans.
· Establish sales objectives, track & communicate progress, provide visibility around outcomes.
· Constructively handle all client complaints with positive and creative solution finding methods.
· Collaborate with others across the company to ensure that all client requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately; track and report the status of all activities so the data is accurate and useful in the CRM system.
· Keep product knowledge current and work closely with subject matter experts on technical issues so that the most accurate and applicable information is shared with each client.
· Proactively and deliberately follow the sales process, including client recon, so the clients receive consistent follow through.
· Coordinate and complete technology demonstration, facility surveys, and past customer visits.
· Assist with other duties as requested so that all operations run smoothly.
· Enter and maintain data in Salesforce CRM
Your success will be measured based on:
· Making inroads with existing customers to find additional opportunity at other facilities
· Prospecting to find new customers who could benefit from Tactic Lighting products
· Meeting and exceeding agreed upon metrics and sales goals
· Business to business sales or product marketing experience in a commercial or industrial setting
· Consultative sales experience, particularly with products
· Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to travel regularly to customer locations, including holding a valid driver's license
Desired Experience and Traits:
· Previous sales training (e.g. Miller Heiman, Sandler, other)
· Experience with energy efficient products, including experience with utility incentives
· Experience with LED lighting, air compressors greater than 100 Horsepower, VFDs (variable frequency drives) and other types of capital equipment used in operational and facility settings
· Experience with financing partners
· Organizational skills and enthusiasm for effectively managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced sales environment
· Competitive combination of base + commission
· Medical, vision, & dental insurance
· Life Insurance
· Referral Program
· Wellness Discounts
· Partnership with SuperWrench
· Partnership with Dell Computers
· REACH Rewards Program
· Fuel Perks
· Interest-Free Loans
· Discounted Residential Service Work
· Partnership with Kalahari Resorts
Our Core Values are: