Senior Site Maintenance Manager_N4G
Tactical Air Support Fallon, NV
- Expired: March 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tactical Air Support is Nevada Center for Entrepreneurial Technology (NCET)
2019 Aerospace / Aviation Company of the Year
IT'S NOT WHAT WE DO IT'S HOW WE DO IT
Tactical Air Support, Inc., a national company headquartered in Reno, Nevada, provides domestic and international "Center of Excellence" training and advisory services in tactical aviation and is currently seeking an experienced Senior Site Maintenance Manager to join our team of high-performance aircraft maintainers and related maintenance support.
Tactical Air's motto is "We Serve Those Who Serve" and our company's purpose is twofold: we help make the world more secure through our efforts to improve the military capabilities and security of the United States and our partner nations and we create an environment where our employees can discover, develop, and share their talents in a way that provides a meaningful career path.
The Air Services division deploys advanced aircraft operated by experienced fighter and attack pilots to U.S. military installations is support of Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Army individual unit, wing, and weapons school level training and combat deployment training cycles. The mission of this program is to provide adversary air services to the U.S. Navy fighter squadrons, groups, and wings across the U.S. Tactical Air operates the CF-5D and the F-5 E/F Advanced Tiger (F-5ATTM), a purpose-built, modernized advance capability adversary aircraft. Tactical Air's maintenance staff is comprised of certified and experienced mechanics, technicians, specialists, and logisticians. These professionals all work towards ensuring safe and seamless ground maintenance operations and are an integral part of a dedicated, elite team who get things done, enjoy working together, and are committed to growing with this fast-moving, high-performance company.
This position is primarily located at NAS Fallon, Nevada. With a population just under 8,500, Fallon is a small agricultural community and home to the United States Navy's Fighter Weapons School (TOPGUN). Fallon is not far from various recreational sites, such as Sand Mountain, and there are plenty of activities and events offered throughout the year. For more information about living in Fallon, check out https://livability.com/nv/fallon.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Site Maintenance Manager position will be highly experienced, professional, disciplined, team-oriented, technically astute, and responsive to the needs of the company and its Department of Defense (DoD) customers. This position will report to the Site or Program Manager responsible for the safe and effective operation of company-owned aircraft. All maintainers may be assigned to various work sites across the U.S. and will be expected to travel as needed to support contract requirements.
The Senior Site Maintenance Manager is responsible to provide daily oversight of all service, repair, and overall maintenance of aircraft and aircraft engines to verify aircraft are safe for flight and compliant with all regulations. This position will oversee scheduling and timely completion of repairs and maintenance. The Senior Site Maintenance Manager will serve as an advisor to maintenance teams regarding projects, tasks, and operations; provide input to strategic decisions which affect functional areas of responsibility and must be capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
The key desirable and preferred requirements for this position include:
- Eight years' experience in aircraft maintenance occupational field, preferably in the military or with a government aviation maintenance contractor.
- Experience with high performance military aircraft (F-5/T-38) preferred.
- Lead or supervision experience; progressive management experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or AS9100 training or certification desirable.
- Strong knowledge of scheduled tracking systems and ability to ensure tracking and compliance of all scheduled maintenance is accomplished in accordance with instructions.
- Extensive technical knowledge of aircraft, machinery, facilities, and equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to offer technical direction in all maintenance areas.
- Demonstrated understanding of technical language terms in associated field.
- Knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, listen to, and understand information and ideas verbally, and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple roles and projects.
- Creativity, positivity, and confidence.
- Regular travel to various work sites throughout the U.S. required.
- Ability to obtain U.S. government security clearance may be required.
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug screening (including for marijuana).
Tactical Air offers a comprehensive benefits package, including (but not limited to) 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, full health/dental/vision care, and life insurance. The level of position offered will be dependent upon background and qualifications. If you are a dynamic, self-motivated individual who appreciates challenging yet rewarding work, with a keen interest in cutting-edge aircraft mission systems development and maintenance, Tactical Air invites you to apply.
If any applicant requires assistance in accessing or completing an employment application, please contact Human Resources.
Tactical Air is proud to be an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Tactical Air Support
Real EstateView all jobs at Tactical Air Support