- $16 to $25 Yearly
We are looking for a highly organized Catering Coordinator to manage our catering and event services. The Catering Coordinator's responsibilities will include responding to clients’ inquiries, determining guest needs, coordinating decor and event planning tasks, overseeing food preparation and presentation, maintaining the inventory, liaising with vendors if applicable, supervising staff, and ensuring that the kitchen meets sanitation standards.
- Welcoming guests and clients.
- Effectively communicate with all guests and staff in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner.
- Organize and coordinate an event timeline, ensuring that the service runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Coordinate and oversee decor set-up and breakdown.
- Processing and receiving food orders on time.
- Maintaining an inventory of food and office supplies pertaining to scheduled events.
- Oversee catering staff and manage their schedules.
- Assisting management with food and decor budget, and managing event finances.
- Maintain high personal grooming standards and professional demeanor.
- High school diploma.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in hospitality, culinary arts, or a related field is preferred, though not required.
- Prior experience in the food service or hospitality industry.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Organized and punctual.
Who We Are
Taco Naco KC is a local Mexican market and taqueria in downtown Overland Park, Kansas and coming soon to Westport in Kansas City, Missouri. We offer a chef's modern Mexican flair to street tacos, tostadas, quesadillas, burritos, nachos, and margaritas. Our goals focus on great customer service, quality ingredients, sustainable practices, and giving back to our communities.
Learn more about our story on our website at www.taconacokc.com/who-we-are.
Why Work With Us?
Our team consists of individuals enthusiastic about good quality ingredients and a work atmosphere cultivated around positive energy and a good work ethic. We want to grow and learn together to become better at what we do and always excel, not just in the workplace, but as people in society as well.
Taco Naco KCKansas City, MO
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.