Marketing Assistant Internship Description:
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis. The candidate should be willing to do on foot marketing and should consider the brand's growth as their own.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms. A candidate should always be willing to learn, advance themselves and contribute to the brand.
- Co-ordinate events, control crowds. Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Create flyers for the events.
- Create attractive food photography and Videos.
- Monitor Marketing progress.
- Follow up with every client on an immediate basis!
- Stay organized with a list of opportunities to be able to present at any given time.
- Keep track of marketing budget.
- Weigh out if a marketing opportunity is beneficial or not.
- Hours of work can be full time or part time depending on the efficiency of the allotted tasks completed per week.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas within deadline.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
At the end of the internship, one out of the few will be presented with a permanent job offer as they complete their degree.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms. ( Photoshop. Illustrator etc. ).
- Enrolled in an undergraduate course.
- Energetic but harmonious demeaner.
- Should be able to operate outlook for mail and organizing purposes.
- Authorized to work in the US legally.
Should you be interested in the position, apply here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Marketing Intern Application".