Link to Apply: https://apply.jobappnetwork.com/clients/12830/posting/3523352/en?category=Restaurant%20Staff&utm_source=tacobell.com
Team Members at Taco Bell learn valuable new skills that can help them develop a career for their future. Team Members need to implement all the standard operational procedures of the company and make sure that every customer receives the best customer service possible. Major responsibilities include taking orders, serving food, cleaning the dining area and other work stations and ensuring the total cleanliness of the workplace. Team Members must also make sure that the food that’s being served is always fresh and has undergone the proper food handling procedure.
You enjoy people and providing friendly, accurate service to customers as well as your teammates and managers. Key responsibilities include greeting customers in the restaurant or drive-thru, taking and ringing up orders, handling payment and thanking customers. You’ll also prepare and store food ingredients, assemble food and beverage orders, check to make sure they’re correct, package products, and maintain a clean, safe work and dining environment.
Team Member behaviors include:
- Being friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meeting customer needs and taking steps to solve food or service issues.
- Working well with teammates and accepting coaching from management team.
- Having a clean and tidy appearance and work habits.
- Communicating with customers, teammates and managers in a positive manner.