The Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the TEAM who establishes the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing employees, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You’re also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues, assisting in the resolution of customer issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude. If you want to build a great career, Taco Bell is the place to learn, grow and succeed!
· Provide a top-notch guest experience
· Prepare our world-famous chicken at the highest quality standards
· Serve beverages, cook fresh and frozen product according to specifications
· Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
· Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
· Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
· Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
· Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
· Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
· Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
· Meeting restaurant financial and strategic objectives, establishing and monitoring financial control, initiating corrective actions, and establishing community relationships
· Setting the standard for your team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent
· Communicating effective job expectations, enforcing policies and procedures, reviewing job contributions
Apply for this opportunity if you:
· Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
· Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
· Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
· Set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
· A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
· Want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best in the business
· Have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
· You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
As part of our family we offer you:
· Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period
· Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
· Loyalty program
· Bursary program
· Employee Discounts
· Refer a Friend Program
· Development Incentive Program
· Fun work atmosphere!