Restaurant General Manager - Taco Bell
Taco Bell Thornton, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*INDUSTRY-LEADING BONUS PLAN - UP TO $18,000 PER YEAR, PAID MONTHLY!!!
We are looking for a business partner with an ownership mindset who believes in our mission to Deliver Delight to our guests, our team members, and our communities.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a minority-owned family business serving our communities and philanthropic partners since 1984, as well as a leading franchisee in the Taco Bell system. This unique combination allows us to provide our ARN Family members both the personal support and world-class tools and processes of the Taco Bell system to set you up for success and enable you to “See It, Own It, and Crush It” each and every day.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT ALVARADO RESTAURANT NATION:
· We know that the overall success of our restaurants and the foundation of our culture is dependent upon having great managers run our restaurants. Our ARN team of 40 plus people in our corporate office, the “Denver Delight Center,” is committed to living our core value “Be Your Best Self” and partner with you to achieve your goals and bonus potential each period.
· We are a people organization that happens to make tacos, and we are committed to providing our team members with every opportunity to grow, learn and develop the life skills needed to achieve their goals. Our philosophy is to promote from within and our training team is committed to guiding team members through our career development program.
· Our General Managers are given the power and the tools to mentor and lead their teams, we expect you to treat them with respect and provide them with a clear growth path. Just as we will do for you. Being an aggressive growth organization with over 250 restaurants in 5 states there is NO LIMIT to one’s career path.
· Our third core value, “Make Moments Count” comes to life by recognizing, rewarding, and appreciating the hard work of our teams with awards, cash bonuses, and gatherings to celebrate our wins and inspire each other. Whether it be BBQs at the Delight Center, picnics; holiday parties; impromptu restaurant visits, or monthly rallies at our Delight Center we foster a family atmosphere.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU:
· As the Restaurant General Manager, you will be responsible for executing our processes with integrity and financial accountability, and delivering against our high standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
· Owns the day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and take responsibility for delivering outstanding guest service
· Making sure that our food is safe; is the most important part of our jobs
· Accountability for profit & loss, executed by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
· Build, develop and retain a great team: recruits, interviews, hires and mentors team members, inspires and trains, conducts performance appraisals, develops action plans
· Lead with integrity and live the Alvarado Restaurant Nation Core Values every day!!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
· Competitive starting salaries
· World-class bonus plan (paid monthly)
· Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability)
· Paid vacations
· Flexible Schedules
· Live Más Scholarships
· GED programs
· Team Members receive 1 free meal up to $5 in value during each shift worked
· Years of Service Awards & Recognition
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:
· Work hours to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends as needed; a typical workweek is 50-55 hours
· High School Diploma GED preferred
· 2+ years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment with profit & loss accountability, schedule writing, and team member development
· Must have a valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle
WANT TO KNOW MORE:
To learn more about us and hear from some of our ARN family please visit us at our Alvarado Restaurant Nation YouTube Page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJltb29pzQu3uMh2eD_bzoQ
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs.
Alvarado Restaurant Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Work Environment: Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more; Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours per day); Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet; Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet; Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
*Team member positions could include; line cook / prep cook, dishwasher, server, cashier, host, drive-thru, customer service, supervisor, team trainer, crew member