Assistant Manager Job Description (Hourly, non-exempt)
Join the Fulenwider KFC/Taco Bell family and find a great career, because this is a place where great people work together in a great company. At Fulenwider KFC/Taco Bell, we realize the importance of every employee to the successful operation of our business, and genuinely want all employees to be successful and happy in their work. The Hourly Assistant Manager plays a key role in the operation of our restaurants, with accountability for directing the team and ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of daily operations. This includes but is not limited to: product preparation and delivery, customer relations, inventory management, team management, training and motivating team members, financial accountability during shifts, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer, and other duties as required or assigned.
So, what are we looking for?
We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed during training, but here are a few skills you should already possess:
- Positive, upbeat attitude and strong leadership skills; ready to embrace our GREAT culture and thrive on a challenge.
- Desire to maintain high standards around Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Hospitality; hold your team accountable to the same AND have fun while doing so!
- Ability to motivate the team to take an active role in customer service and customer relations.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a desire and willingness to learn and grow!!
Keep in mind, this is just basic information to get you started, more info to come after you apply.
We offer the following:
- Competitive starting wages
- 401k with company match
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training program
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Great at working with others
- Basic business math and strong decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 1-2 supervisory experience in either a food or retail environment preferred
- Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (fryers, ovens, etc.)
- The job entails lifting up to 25 lbs. and carrying loads up to 30 feet in distance
- The job entails pushing/pulling up to 90 lbs. and carrying up to 30 feet in distance
- Knowledge of and compliance with the company's Human Resources policies and processes
- Adheres to the Company and City/State/United States safety requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
WV Salary: $10.00 to $17.00 /hour