“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Summary of Responsibilities
The Assistant General Manager reports directly to the General Manager. The AGM assists the GM in the achievement of the people, financial and operational goals of the restaurant.
- Assists GM in achieving restaurant’s staffing and development goals
- Assists GM in monitoring/ improving employee morale
- Personally coaches staff
- Ensures safety is everyone’s top priority
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws
- Assists GM in achieving sales and profits to plan.
- Displays urgency to correct daily financial control deficiencies
- Strives to drive year-upon-year growth in sales and profits
- Delivers/ improves delivery of QSC to franchise operational standards
- Raises the bar in operational execution
- Ensures facilities are maintained to franchise standard on a daily basis
- Displays awareness of asset deficiencies and urgency to correct them
- Displays awareness and urgency to eliminate any potential for liability
- Open availability.
- Minimum 5 day, 45 hour work week.
- Available to work anywhere on the island.
- Need transportation to do banking.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimal hazards. General restaurant working conditions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.