Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our TACC Team.
Role and Responsibilities
· Manage the staffing process including interviewing, hiring, administering pay, benefits, and leave.
· Help create and ensure employees are provided with job description and are compliant with TACC’s Handbook. Enforce company policies and practices.
· Responsibility for development of companies’ guidelines (Training Manual), policies and procedures and ensure they are up to date.
· Conduct disciplinary actions of employees in accordance with company policy.
· Assist with payroll, bonuses, promotions, performance reviews, and benefits processes
· Maintain confidentiality when dealing with company and employee information
· Conduct Benefits Analysis
· Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
· Adhere to all company safety practices and policies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· BS/BA in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
· At least five years of human resource experience.
· SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
. Maintains Knowledge on State and Federal regulations and ensures company is compliant
. Identifies areas of improvement in and for the company
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills, organization and detailed oriented.
· Thorough understanding of country-specific employment laws as warranted.
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· 1 Personal Reference
· 1 Employee Reference
7-year background check
Quality is the priority of TACC team. The team reviews and discuss each project with the customer before the initiation of the project, during and after the work has been completed to ensure that it meets all expectations. It is important to the team that each production is of high standard and supports the customer’s vision.
Website About us: https://taccteam.com
9620 S. Las Vegas BlvdHenderson, NV
Get fresh Freelance HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.