Receptionist/ Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RECEPTIONIST / OFFICE ADMINISTRATION / DATA ENTRY
Tabulate is a financial technology and service company based in Austin, Texas. We handle Bookkeeping, Payroll, HR, and Business Analytics for some of the most amazing restaurants and bars throughout the country. Tabulate offers a rewarding employment experience for those who excel in a dynamic environment and who can consistently deliver high-caliber customer service. We thrive on ingenuity, teamwork and customer service.
We are a growing company, and we’re seeking a full-time Receptionist / Office Assistant. This is an important role as the receptionist is our guests first point of contact. Ideally, we’re looking for:
- excellent communication skills
- a can-do attitude that inspires others
- attention to details enabling you to identify and resolve problems quickly
- adaptability and resourcefulness
Most importantly, we are looking for a positive, hard-working, customer-focused, and caring person that is very self-motivated, loves to learn, wants to help people, and enjoys solving problems!
- Some experience in office management is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of accounting and payroll concepts is a plus
- Experience with various accounting and payroll software platforms such as Xero and QuickBooks Online is a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Detailed data entry with an emphasis in financial data
- Manage customer support email inbox
- Greeting visitors in a courteous and helpful manner
- Answering telephone and responding to customers, vendors and others
- Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering and organizing
- Code invoices and other customer data as requested
- Assist with bookkeeping clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Client-centric interaction and problem solving; Answer and resolve all client questions/inquiries
- Research and resolve client issues as they arise
- Maintain the highest degree of professional standards
- Ability to successfully handle routine client requests
- Can-do attitude and approach; Problem solver
- Highly self-motivated and versatile
- Entrepreneurial spirit, mind & drive
- Enthusiastic, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a team player
- Always looking to improve and eager to grow in the accounting and technology profession
To learn more about Tabulate, check out our website: Tabulate.com. This position is based in Austin, TX.
THE BENEFITS AND PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY!
· Health insurance (medical/dental) available immediately
· Retirement savings
· Tons of opportunity to learn, grow, and advance within our company (the last three people that occupied this role have all been internally promoted!)
· Part of an INCREDIBLE team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $35,000-$37,000 annual salary
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Receptionist Data jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.