Summary of Opportunity - Remote (Local Candidates Preferred)
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer to become an integral part of our team! The primary purpose of this role is to perform Specification, Design, Coding, Testing and Documentation in order to develop and maintain our Software as a Service platform. You will take mission critical projects through the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using the latest technologies to apply them in both existing and new applications used by our customers all over the country. This will include both server-side and client-side development, maintenance of intranet/extranet software, and messaging systems to multiple external integration points. We are heavy on web apps, analytics, workflow, and EDI using Java and our HIPAA compliant cloud platform.
Construction of the solution requires familiarity with the application, database, network, security, infrastructure, and virtualization. We have internally grown frameworks as well as mainstream structures (AngularJS, JQuery, JMS/JORAM, JSON, DWR, HTML4/5, etc.). Our development architecture is fast-pace and keeps up with cutting-edge technologies. Other efforts will include development & maintenance of SQL scripts, automation scripts, build scripts, and small amount of client technical support. Must be a self-starter able to independently drive a project to completion. Must be proficient at finding optimal solutions to technical challenges throughout the entire SDLC.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No visa sponsorship/transfer available for this position.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen.
Qualifications Skill Set
- College degree in computer/software related field desired. Background in all relevant aspects of object-oriented system development required.
- Solid relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, Microsoft SQL) experience
- Ability to write Complex SQL and tune SQL for optimal performance
- System administration experience with Unix/Linux and Windows a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and independently drive a project to completion
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Previous experience in a professional healthcare setting or supporting electronic medical records is desired.
- Business-related training in a customer service environment preferred, but not required.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience designing and developing web based and mobile applications and web services – unless the applicant can demonstrate outstanding proficiency in the absence of such experience
- Strong Object-Oriented development experience
- Web Services (RESTful)
- DWR / AJAX
- UML Modelling
- OOAD / object-relational mapping
- MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or any equivalent Relational Database
- SQL Script
- Familiar with version control systems preferably, such as Subversion and/or CVS
- IntelliJ IDE
- Agile development process
- C# .NET, OOP, RDBMS and Visual Studio IDE (a plus)
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business and promotes community involvement. We are looking for individuals who can grow with our company. We offer a comprehensive benefits package (PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) and Stock Options) along with competitive compensation.
Who We Are
Mediture (a Tabula Rasa Healthcare Company) is a leading provider of healthcare software that supports the mission of helping elderly and vulnerable populations stay in their home. Mediture software solutions facilitate care management, benefit plan management, and financial oversight in capitated healthcare markets. Mediture TruChart Health Plan Management, Electronic Health Record, and Analytics solutions empowers organizations to track measurable outcomes to support the specific needs of the population they serve. Based in Eden Prairie, MN, Mediture has a national client base delivering care for populations with complex healthcare needs. As a driven team, Mediture works to deliver solutions that solve customers' challenges and support vulnerable populations.