Software Support & Maintenance - Business Analyst (100% REMOTE)
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Business Analyst- EHR Solutions
Summary: Reporting to the Director of Migrations & Integrations, the Business Analyst-EHR Solutions is responsible for planning, designing, and migrating to new EHR platforms. This is a multi-faceted position that integrates with multiple, internal teams and external stakeholders to evaluate system requirements, capture business needs and analyze internal systems to determine best approaches for successful migrations.
The ideal candidate for the Business Analyst- EHR Solutions will have proven experience in Health Care adjudication, data migration and project management and will be proactive, positive, analytical and a great problem-solver with a collaborative nature.
- Partners with internal teams and clients to create and execute implementation plans that are on-time, on-budget and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Co-leads key activities including workflow assessment, workflow optimization, roll-out planning, developing training plans, Go-Live Support and Post Go-Live Support planning
- Coordinates internal and external client teams to complete Data Migration Content Development, Data Mapping activities and Interfaces
- Collaborate on major issue escalation to ensure customer satisfaction with outcomes
- Apply an in-depth understanding of the EHR and related applications
- Communicate functionality gaps to Product team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with end user communities, customers, and business partners
- Identify opportunities for process/system improvements by adopting services or products under CareVention
- Track account metrics and provide updates to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement end-to-end testing for EHR migrations
- Conduct presentations for large and small audiences as needed
- Integrates the TRHC 32 Fundamentals into daily work
- Communicates clearly and concisely, with sensitivity to the needs of others
- Maintains courteous, helpful and professional behavior on the job; displays a willingness and ability to be responsive in a warm and caring manner to all customer groups; consistently cooperates and supports organization in problem solving issues; ensures customer satisfaction; will support the success of the entire team; establishes and maintains effective working relationships with co-workers
- Follows all Policies and Procedures and HIPAA regulations
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Maintains the confidentiality of all company procedures, results, and information about participants, clients, providers and employees
- Operates autonomously in a remote environment to manage multiple priorities
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external clients
- Participates in any required training sessions/seminars
- Participates in special projects as requested
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant degree
- Prior experience working for an EHR vendor, preferred
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts and workflows
- Knowledge of health care payment cycle and claim forms
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid claim rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Medicare Advantage Plans and specialty plans, preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Interface (EDI) standards including 837, 835, 999, 277 and 820
- Understanding of Medicare and Medicaid pricing and payment rules
- Familiarity of Claims Adjudication and related workflows
- Familiarity with PACE, MLTC, or other capitated programs a plus
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Strong client and relationship focus with proven ability to build and develop effective relationships with staff at all levels, including C-level
- Very tech savvy –experience in a technical role
- Self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent work ethic
- High energy, integrity, and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Ability to work with multiple groups including internal and external teams and manage expectations
- Ability to be flexible with frequent changes
- Ability to problem-solve and ability to follow through on tasks
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with an expectation to work an average of 40 hours per week, and an ability to be available outside of normal business hours to meet customer expectations on an ad-hoc basis.
Normal business hours are between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel: Up to 10%.
Supervisory Responsibility: None.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Environment & Physical Demand: This job operates in a professional, dress for your day, remote environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to travel; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
***This is a remote position. Adequate internet speeds and a suitable home-office environment are required for this position. All new team members will be bound by the “Teleworking Agreement’ and must continually meet the terms of the agreement to maintain remote work status.
Tabula Rasa Healthcare
BusinessView all jobs at Tabula Rasa Healthcare