If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will perform administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and SinfoníaRx administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, our Pharmacy Technicians provide medication management services to patients and clients of SinfoníaRx, including, but not limited to:
- Completing comprehensive and targeted medication reviews live and over the phone
- Making outbound “cold calls” offering medication management services to patients
- Collecting the patient allergies and medication profile via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of medication management center may vary depending on program sponsor.
- Discussing medication opportunities with the patient including, but not limited to, cost savings options and adherence concerns
- Contacting the patient’s prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, review potential duplicate therapies, and/or consult with the prescriber as appropriate and convey any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient’s dispensing pharmacy
- Documenting all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients
- Maintain performance standards including, but not limited to call volumes consistent with other Medication Management Center technicians
As a SinfoníaRx employee you will enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service where you’ll learn and grow
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation
- A relaxed work environment
- Comprehensive Medical, dental and Vision insurance
- Stock Options
- Generous paid time off
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
A high school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED. A current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration or Training License without restrictions in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy if required in the State in which position is located.
Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical or customer service setting.
Preferred experience: A minimum of six (6) months experience as a pharmacy technician; prior experience working in an MTM call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment; PTCB National Certification.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must meet all applicable state licensing requirements required for a Pharmacy Technician from the respective State Board of Pharmacy.
Tabula Rasa Healthcare
Why Work Here?TRHC provides patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens. We improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. We deliver our solutions through a comprehensive suite of technology-enabled products and services for medication risk management and risk adjustment.
Growing company with casual environment, generous benefits and growth opportunities!