PACE organizations nationwide rely on CareKinesis pharmacy for medication risk mitigation services. CareKinesis increases medication adherence and reduces hospitalizations through expert consultation services, the EireneRx medication management platform, custom adherence packaging, and flexible medication access and delivery options. We consistently strive to reduce medication-related risk while documenting improved economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes.
We are seeking Pharmacy Technicians who will help to lead the revolution to improve healthcare to our nation's most vulnerable seniors by supporting customer service functions and communications with clients, under the direction of the Pharmacists, to assure that patient demographics and medication profiles are updated in a timely manner. The CPhT will ensure secure, accurate and up to date patient information in company software and work under the direction of the Pharmacists to customize and fill prescription orders, refills and related requests for same day or next day needs.
The successful candidate for this Moorestown, NJ call center technician position:
- Provides customer care in our Medication Care Plan Support Center.
- Acts as a liaison between our customers and their providers and our pharmacy, responds to incoming phone calls and messages to answer questions, fills prescription orders or handles other requests in order to ensure that clients have a positive experience with CareKinesis.
- Establishes and maintains patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients, and uses our advanced proprietary software system to document medication care plans.
- Uses pharmaceutical technician expertise to ensure compliance, efficiency and quality of operations.
- Participates in company quality initiatives and contributes ideas towards our growth.
- Receives and triages incoming phone calls, faxes, and messages to handle questions, refill orders or other service requests and to ensure that clients have a positive experience.
In order to be considered, candidates must meet the following:
- High School Degree required.
- NJ Pharmacy Technician registration.
- CPhT or agree to obtain with in 6 months of hire.
- Customer-service oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer, typing, spelling, and analytical skills.
- Steadfast, Innovative, Quality Oriented.
- Strong listening/reading comprehension.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding clinical terms and impacts.
- Successfully multi-task and handle multiple priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Independent, responsible, self-directed, reliable, efficient, solutions- and compliance-oriented.
Tabula Rasa Healthcare
Why Work Here?TRHC provides patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens. We improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. We deliver our solutions through a comprehensive suite of technology-enabled products and services for medication risk management and risk adjustment.
Growing company with casual environment, generous benefits and growth opportunities!