Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
Seasonal, Part-time Pharmacy Technicians Needed!
SinfoniaRx is hiring! If you are a licensed Pharmacy Technician, we want to hear from you!
Our seasonal Pharmacy Technicians are generally scheduled to work at least 10 - 29 hours per week. Flexible scheduling with Monday -Saturday hours available!
At SinfonaRx you'll enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to work remotely during COVID
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will perform administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both SinfonaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and SinfonaRx administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs.
Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, our Pharmacy Technicians provide medication management services to patients and clients of SinfonaRx, in support of the Medication Management Center (MMC) including, but not limited to:
- Completing comprehensive medication reviews live and over the phone
- Making outbound "cold calls" offering medication management services to patients
- Providing counseling via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of counseling sessions may vary depending on program sponsor.
- Contacting the patient's prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, review potential duplicate therapies, and/or consult with the prescriber as appropriate and convey any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient's dispensing pharmacy
- Documenting all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients
- Maintain performance standards including, but not limited to call volumes consistent with other Medication Management Center pharmacists
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and CERTIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
A high school diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED. A current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration or Training License without restrictions in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy if required in the State in which position is located.
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical or customer service setting.
Preferred experience: A minimum of six (6) months experience as a pharmacy technician; prior experience working in an MTM call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment; PTCB National Certification.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must meet all applicable state licensing requirements required for a Pharmacy technician form the respective State Board of Pharmacy.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Required Education Certification
Tabula Rasa Healthcare