SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients, and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services, and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
We are currently looking for an HR Generalist/Recruiter who will be responsible for managing recruiting and onboarding with prior experience in IT recruiting, employee relations, benefits, and policy and procedure writing.
- Creatively and proactively sources candidates. Develops, maintains and tracks a network of contacts/resources to help identify and source qualified candidates in a cost effective way.
- Works together with Corporate Human Resources and hiring managers to learn about, define, evaluate and respond to staffing needs of the Company. This may include follow up questions about hiring needs as well as coaching managers to maintain and improve Recruiting Process quality.
- Drafts job postings and reviews them for compliance, consistency and effectiveness. Stays up to date on recruiting trends, market environment and new tools and makes recommendations to HR management.
- Knowledge of market compensation data and ability to obtain and analyze.
- Manages and coordinates communication with candidates and other interview logistics. Provides complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position. Develops an on-going pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire and works to keep key candidates interested in joining the team.
- Screens applicants using established prescreening forms and processes, while looking for ways to improve processes to meet business demands.
- Participates in face to face or virtual interviews, and follows internal processes to document feedback and evaluation.
- Manages reference and oversees background checking and notifies HR management of red flags or exceptions as they come up.
- Assists in creating recruiting materials and displays and, as needed, attends and represents company at recruiting fairs and networking events.
- Maintains recruiting documentation, candidate and sourcing lists and keeps recruiting statistics, utilizing our HRIS system.
- Serves as resource to team members and managers/liaison to HR management whenever ER issues arise. Communicates issues or feedback to HR management and works with them to address situations as they arise.
- Works with HR team to assist managers with activities related to team member performance management; implements performance improvement plans upon review of HR management; sits in on meetings as needed.
- Assists with implementation and administration of health and safety programs.
- Researches, interprets and may assist with drafting HR related Policies and Procedures.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Responds to general benefits inquiries made by team members.
- Oversees local processing of benefits enrollment additions, deletions and changes as appropriate.
- Assists with distribution and collection of benefits forms.
- Assists with facilitation of benefits Open Enrollment.
- Responds to questions about and monitors/processes team member claims for disability, FMLA/NJFLA, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
- Assists with drafting and maintaining job descriptions for each position.
Policies & Procedures:
- Draft and implement HR policies.
- Maintain policy updates and changes.
- Participates in HR projects as assigned to implement.
Experience and Training:
- 5-7 years of HR generalist experience with focus on recruiting technical employees
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with an IT niche
- Experience with Employee Relations
- Strong understanding of HR compliance/regulations.
- Experience with managing HR projects.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and have the ability to build rapport with employees and managers.
- Must be a team player, dedicated to serving team members while balancing the needs of the Company.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency in researching, reviewing and understanding new scientific, technical and business topics.
- Works efficiently and effectively under pressure and with critical deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Practices independent thinking, is a self-starter, well-organized, extremely reliable, detail-oriented and assertive as a team player.
- Proficiency in using HRIS systems, applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Familiar with HR compliance/regulations and resourceful enough to find answers in areas that aren’t within expertise.
- Highly competent in MS Office, Outlook and internet.