If you are seeking the opportunity to be part of a dynamic, innovative team made up of people who are passionate about their mission - come to SinfoníaRx and help us make a difference in our community!
SinfoníaRx (a division of Tabula Rasa Healthcare) is a growing and innovative health care company whose mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare solutions for health plans, patients and caregivers through Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs, services and products.
MTM is a personalized service designed to optimize health outcomes for individual patients. Through the SinfoníaRx program, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacists as a team work directly with patients, their providers, and community pharmacists to ensure optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse events and drug interactions. The SinfoníaRx program is unique in its ability to identify and triage drug-related problems at a population level on a per patient basis.
As a SinfoníaRx employee you will enjoy:
- An environment of excellence and high-quality service where you’ll learn and grow
- Focus on people, communication, trust, and improvisation
- A relaxed work environment
An Undergraduate Intern is responsible for performing administrative duties, tasks, and assignments supporting both SinfoníaRx Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs and services and SinfoníaRx administrative operations. The assigned responsibilities primarily focus on gaining a comprehensive understanding of pharmacy operations and career opportunities, as well as providing medication management therapy services to patients with all types of medication management needs.
Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist, Undergrad Interns provide medication management services to patients and clients of SinfoníaRx, in support of the Medication Management Center (MMC) such as:
- Makes outbound “cold calls” offering medication management services to patients
- Completes comprehensive medication reviews live and over the phone
- Provides counseling via a structured interview format as required by the program sponsor and clients. The structure of counseling sessions may vary depending on program sponsor
- Contacts the patient’s prescriber(s) to authorize therapeutic interchanges, reviews potential duplicate therapies, and/or consults with the prescriber as appropriate and conveys any patient therapeutic change authorizations from prescribers as well as any other recommendations for therapy modifications to the patient’s dispensing pharmacy
- Documents all services provided and recommendations made including declination of service by patients
EDUCATION: A High School diploma or G.E.D.; and be currently enrolled in a pre-health, pre-pharmacy, or pre-medical program with an approved and accredited college or university.
EXPERIENCE: No direct experience required. Preferred: prior experience working in a call center environment and/or with a geriatric population in a healthcare environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must possess and maintain a current Pharmacy Technician Trainee License from the respective State Board of Pharmacy or obtain one within 90 days of hire.
Tabula Rasa Healthcare
Why Work Here?TRHC provides patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize medication regimens. We improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. We deliver our solutions through a comprehensive suite of technology-enabled products and services for medication risk management and risk adjustment.
Growing company with casual environment, generous benefits and growth opportunities!