Executive Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tabor Hills Senior Living Campus, a not-for-profit community located in Naperville, IL, has been dedicated to caring for our senior population for 125 years. Tabor Hills Senior Living offers an Independent Living Community, Supportive Living Community, Senior Day Services and a Healthcare Facility (skilled nursing care, post-acute medical and rehabilitation, respiratory therapy.) Tabor Hills has a 5 Star Quality Rating by CMS.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team. This positions supports the C.E.O. The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for all secretarial support needs for the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors. Oversees the day-to-day activities of the Executive office, ensuring a smooth flow of operation.
Tabor Hills Offers:
- COMPETITIVE PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE AVAILABLE 30 DAYS AFTER HIRE
- HOLIDAY, VACATION, PERSONAL DAYS, AND SICK TIME OFF
- 401K 100% MATCHING/EMPLOYER PAID SHORT TERM DISABILITY
- Responsible for smooth day-to-day activities of the Executive Office.
- Handle all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Perform residents background checks and volunteer background checks as needed through CHIRP (Criminal History Information Response Process).
- Maintain Chief Executive Officer’s appointment calendar.
- Responsible for daily correspondence, including condolence and thank you/donation letters either dictated or self-initiated in reply to all correspondence or inquiries, as required, in a timely manner.
- Develop forms as designed by facility directors as requested. Develop fillable forms and/or restrict editing forms as requested and/or necessary.
- Maintain files for the Chief Executive Officer, including contracts and Business Associate Agreements.
- Attend, record, and transcribe minutes and maintain files for weekly Staff Meetings.
- Attend, record, and transcribe minutes and maintain files for monthly Resident Council executive meetings.
- Attend, record, and transcribe minutes and maintain files for monthly Resident Council open meetings.
- Send meeting notice to all participants. Attend, record and transcribe minutes and maintain files for quarterly Quality Assurance Meetings and Corporate Compliance Meetings.
- Send meeting notices to all participants. Attend, record and transcribe minutes and maintain files for monthly Board of Director’s Meetings.
- Send meeting notices to all participants. Attend, record and transcribe minutes and maintain files for quarterly Assembly of Delegates Meetings.
- Prepare and file annual ballot for Assembly of Delegates Meetings.
- Maintain all estate files and file any insurance claims for residents who expire and have named the facility as beneficial.
- Maintain all pending litigation files. Schedule any Pre-Depositions and Depositions of staff in coordination with Tabor Hills Attorney’s.
- Prepare Financial Quarterly Statements as assigned by the Finance team.
- Miscellaneous typing and photocopying for other departments or staff, as may be required, including but not limited to Policy & Procedures etc. Maintain Tabor Hills’ Intranet with current policies and procedures.
- Relieve receptionist for meals and break times.
- Management and supervision of Reception staff including time off requests, daily schedule, and overall operations of the front desk.
- Coordinate, plan, and host staff events such as Staff Appreciate Week, Holiday events, and Leadership Luncheon including coordination of food, set up, employee gifts, and entertainment, when necessary.
- Update Campus policies, as requested. Works in conjunction with other department leaders to complete new/updated policies.
- Maintains entity registration from SAM.gov website for Bohemian Home and Healthcare Facility.
- Works with Finance and Human Resources in gathering data for annual audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Office Administration Training/ Undergraduate Degree. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Experience: Previous Executive Administrative support and prior experience working with C-suite executive level professionals is highly preferred. Employee appreciation event planning in a company is preferred. Organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize is essential. Familiarity with long-term care services is useful. Excellent communication skills required.
- Must be capable to execute all terms and conditions set forth in the Employee Handbook, including,
- Work in a safety conscious manner, which ensures that safe work practices are used in order not to pose a risk to others in the workplace.
- Interact in a tactful, diplomatic, and humanistic manner with Residents, families, visitors, and co‐workers to provide a safe, efficient, and therapeutically effective caring and staff, while maintaining appropriate confidentiality at all times.
- Observing an environment which ensures the self-respect, personal dignity, rights and physical safety of each Resident and facility guest.
- Maintain a dependable attendance record and adhere to standards of cleanliness grooming, hygiene and dress code.
- During normal work operations, all employees may be required to wear an N95 respirator or may choose to wear one voluntarily. The wearing of an N95 respirator requires enrollment in the Tabor Hills Respiratory Protection Program and adherence to policies and procedures re: usage, medical evaluation, fit testing, etc.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, and local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains confidentiality of necessary information in compliance with HIPPA.
- Adhere to policy on Drug Free workplace.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, handicap, veteran status or any other legally protected category.
- Employment at Tabor Hills is "at will" as defined under applicable law. The employer or employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time with or without cause and for any lawful reason.
- Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and civil rights laws, it is the policy of Tabor Hills to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process.
- One of the components of the pre employment medical exam at Tabor Hills is a urine screen for drugs. Failure to consent to the urine drug screen will be considered cause for withdrawal of the employment offer.
- Tabor Hills follows the State of Illinois Executive Order which requires all employees to complete Covid-19 vaccination series as well as follow all guidelines for Boosters as a condition of employment.
- If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to the Tabor Hills Human Resource Department.
Founded in 1894, as both an orphanage and home for seniors, Tabor Hills offers a senior campus in Chicago’s western suburbs. Situated on 52 beautifully landscaped acres are three of the finest senior living communities, including an Independent Living Community, Supportive Living Community, and Healthcare Facility, which offers sub-acute care and out-patient rehabilitation, along with long-term care. Tabor Hills Senior Day Services is the newest addition to the campus.
1347 Crystal AveNaperville, IL