What you'll be doing...
Tableau Software is growing rapidly, and hiring the right people to the right job quickly and efficiently is critical to our success. We are looking for someone to join our team and help us achieve this goal while consistently providing an amazing candidate experience. The Recruiting Coordinator plays an important role in this by partnering closely with our recruiting team and our hiring managers, and interacting in a positive and engaging way with our candidates.
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
- Scheduling and coordinating phone screens and on-site interview loops, working directly with the candidates and hiring teams to ensure that the interview experience is both positive and enjoyable for all.
- Initiating and tracking candidate background screens.
- Preparing offer letters and other on-boarding documents.
- Maintaining our Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate data, workflow status, etc.
- Assisting in the creation of job descriptions and posting jobs to the company website and job boards.
- Coordinating travel arrangements for remote candidates and processing expense reimbursements.
- Working collaboratively with recruiters to maintain accuracy and data integrity.
- Assisting with other recruiting activities as needed, which may include participating in Recruiting events and open houses.
Who you are...
- Experienced.You have prior administrative support experience, preferably for a Recruiting / HR department. You have mad scheduling skills...particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars.
- Excellent Communicator.You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and all levels of an organization. You also maintain strict confidentiality as required.
- Detail-oriented.You have unmatched documentation and organizational skills, and you excel at prioritizing when given multiple projects. Your attention to detail is second to none.
- Problem-Solver. You love tackling the most difficult challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Fast-paced.You thrive in a fast-paced environment and know exactly how to prioritize when balancing many different projects and timelines. You are results driven and always operate with a sense of urgency.
- Technical.You are proficient with MSFT Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience working with an applicant tracking systemis preferred.
- Team player.You have a positive attitude and work well as part of a team. You have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to Tableau's reputation and success.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!