Full Charge Accountant / Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This highly visible position will support all planning, month-end, and ad hoc financial analysis activities in assigned areas of focus. You must have a solid understanding of P&L statements, various finance/accounting concepts, variance analysis and financial modeling.
You will be responsible for the creating financial models based on analyses to support organizational decision making. Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders. Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
You must have the ability to operate and work across functional groups in a matrixed organization. To support the positions various business partners effectively, you must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization including senior executives and Key Client Stakeholders.
Effective communication of analysis, building strong business partner relationships and building executive-level accounting functions are essential in this role, as are interpersonal skills. A mindset towards process improvement and automation a plus.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Providing exceptional accounting and operational services
- Act as a role model for Owners visions, values and culture
- Working with Ownership in attracting and closing new business
- Work with leadership and client to develop precision/accuracy of growth predictability
- Assist in preparation of monthly and yearly financial analysis schedules of actual versus budget variances
- Develop analysis methods for investigating actuals vs forecast
- Provide financial analysis support for department managers
- Design and administration of key performance metrics
- Demonstrate understanding of GAAP accounting
- Exhibit bias for action
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel required
- Awareness and reliability of timelines for the timely and accurate reporting of financial performance
- Strong analytical ability with a high degree of accuracy
- Highest degree of integrity and character who takes “ownership” of responsibilities.
- Performing due diligence and underwriting prospective Consumer Contracts to be purchased
- Marketing and solidifying new Notes/Contracts
- Analazing strength of Notes/Contracts
- Working diligently with Legal Counsel and Ownership in drafting all loan / purchase documents
- Making journal entries for all receipts, payments, and other financial transactions.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Preparing trial balances
- Preparing cash flow statements
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Will Need To Succeed:
· Intellectual curiosity with a willingness to learn and develop new skills and processes.
· Open and communicative nature.
· Must have a strong entrepreneurial and acclimate foundation
· A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, or similar
· At least 7+ years of experience as a budget analyst, financial analyst, financial statement preparation, business accountant, or similar
· Great Communication skills, driven and a desire for long-term employment
· Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications
· Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and
· Experience in Financial modeling and forecasting
· Demonstrates excellent financial and quantitative skills
· Experience with accounting software
· Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
· The ability to collaborate and work with multiple customers, clients and vendors
· Works independently using project management skills
· Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
· Great organizational skills and attention to detail
· Experience in Microsoft Tools usage – Excel, SharePoint, Teams, PowerPoint
Incentive pay can be obtained depending on education, ability and experience.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Branson, MO 65616: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Accounting: 7 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Required)
- Financial accounting: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Table Rock Group
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.