Director of Marketing - K1-K12 Online Ed onsite 2-4 estimated
Tabiya Technology, Inc. Kirkland, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Marketing
First Basic - Kirkland, WA
On-site : 2-4 days during covid, probably close to 3, 1-3 days remote really situational on your ability to integrate and contribute. You should probably expect 3. FYI: Is covid ever going away?
Want to make an impact in a high-velocity cloud based learning and education organization that is transforming the way people learn? Basic First, the aptitude based Personalized learning initiative using the platform of Adaptive Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science and 100 Years of Classroom teaching Experience was started in March 2018 by a group of six experienced expert teachers and professionals from top Colleges of India. The Basic First aims to help students learn and prepare them for giving their best in exams. Basic First helps students from class 6 to 12, to ace school, board and competitive exams.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate strategic marketing vision and leadership, cross-team and executive alignment, excellent communication skills, and a passion for developing the right customer experience across our entire portfolio of core products and capabilities. This is a highly collaborative role, reporting to the president, by working closely with product development, product management and sales. This role will partner across all Basic First product lines to drive exponential growth both in US and India. This important and highly visible role is based in our US corporate office in Kirkland, WA.
This position will lead a team of experienced product and technical marketers focused on messaging, positioning, content development, and go-to-market strategies for our core products and capabilities. The successful candidate will partner with Product development and Management to represent key buyer challenges, industry perspectives, and develop compelling messaging that highlights how the product, customer success, and value pay off the Basic First’s learning experience vision.
Responsibilities & Impact
- Develop the product marketing strategy for the Basic First’s cloud-based products: Work with the offered product to translate our product strategy into compelling marketing pillars. Collaborate with various teams to conduct analysis, moderate focus groups, and dive into competitive analysis to determine the needs of the buyer and develop content for use in GTM and campaigns.
- Build a World-Class team of product and technical marketers: Develop and coach a team and create an environment for success and evangelize your team members, develop strong career paths OKRs, IDPs, and coach them to be the PMMs they can be, including hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Be THE cloud-based experience product expert for marketing: Clearly understand and help bring to life the product functionality, strategy, and roadmap through presentations, demonstrations, and other content.
- Launch and relaunch new innovations: Lead the marketing effort to support new product launches through partnerships across PR, Analyst Relations, Campaigns, Enablement, Go-To-Market Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, and Product Management.
- Lead and partner with Go-to-Market, Customer, Content, and Solutions Marketing teams: Work cross-functionally to define customer story needs, sales plays, enablement efforts, and other go-to-market needs
- Support the field organizations with resources such as messaging guides, presentations, sales training, sales scripts, compete materials, whitepapers, and how-to-guides to enhance sales effectiveness
- Identify ways to scale our core product marketing, technical marketing, and compete efforts globally, optimize across the team and push boundaries on new approaches
- Be a strong voice representing our customers across all conversations and projects. Serve as a key spokesperson for the Smartsheet platform, delivering clear, compelling communications
- Set clear and measurable metrics, and foster a “test and learn” approach to continually improve performance
- Inclusion -- The candidate will always strive for equality, fairness, and inclusion in everything they do.
- Team Alignment -- The candidate will align with cross-functional teammates and demonstrate a commitment to their success through a high level of collaboration.
- Agility & Speed -- The candidate can work fast in a dynamic environment, supporting others as plans or strategies change, recognizing that the enemy of good is perfect.
- Innovation -- The candidate will thrive in innovating as much in the marketing messages they build as they do in the marketing operations we create and support.
- Customer Success -- The candidate will focus on customer success in everything they do, to bring industry solutions stories to life, to validate our use case prioritization, and to celebrate and thank customers for supporting us.
- Impact -- The candidate strives for impact, not an activity, in the plans they create and the work they deliver.
- Beginner’s Mind -- The candidate has a passion for continued learning and regularly challenges assumptions
Required Skills / Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. MBA strongly preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years’ experience in product marketing at a high-tech company, or similar. Experience with product launches is a plus.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Skilled at crisp and compelling messaging with a passion for creating stories that highlight key points of differentiation and resonate with our customers
- Dynamic, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Proven ability to present effectively in front of internal, external, and global executive audiences.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work well cross-functionally
- Experience in leadership roles, with both direct reports and influencing across teams
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrated experience creating a data-driven environment focused on driving impact with quantifiable results
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence senior leaders regarding matters of significance
- Education industry marketing experience a strong plus.
Tabiya Technology, Inc.Why Work Here?
Tabiya Technology, supports multiple clients.
Tabiya Technology, Inc. is a spin off of TSRI in that the recruiter works at TSRI from 1996 to Present, but also does recruiting for TSRI and other firms. Retired in 2018, but still alive. IF Applying for a Seattle Position: www.tsri.com is the company you want to research. Look at the www.tsri.com/case-studies on our technology. We are a AWS Legacy Partner, that just got released by AWS https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/introducing-the-new-aws-mainframe-migration-competency-featuring-validated-aws-partners/ TSRI is well known in the Legacy Modernization field, a book written by the founder is the Princeton Text on Legacy Modernization. Small firm under 50 in the United States another thirty overseas - Chennai. Core is UNIX/LINUX C, C#, C++, Java programmers who using Java based tool set build a Universal Markup Language that is generated from Legacy Languages (COBOL, ADA, Assemblers, C, FORTRAN, VB, 25 others), into a Blueprint supporting state that then transformed into the target language with AWS as the Target FREQUENTLY, or in some cases Hybrid Cloud structures tied to various Federal Needs. Commercial and Federal Market Target. We like to think we are #1 in the world, we were certainly one of the first in the field when we spun out of Boeing in 1995. If applying for a Cleared Position, that is not TSRI and frequently my clients are cloaked is the best word for it, until need to know as part of the hiring process. Those cloaked positions are around the United States at various locations. Tabiya in these situations will inform you that it is a cloaked position to Tabiya or provide you the client name IF allowed to do so by contract. If you have a clearance and you can code, then it is likely (if a US Citizen) that I can know fairly quickly by looking at your resume and even a conversation, your needs wants, desires as well as locations that you match (if you match any). I work every day as a technical in the AWS space, code since 1983 post grad and I should be the most technical recruiter you ever worked with. That is an advantage as I will be able to evaluate more effectively then a bench warmer who knows nothing about technology. I also am a Veteran Owned Small Business -- here is my linked in. https://www.linkedin.com/in/murray-newcomb-163aa1129/
122nd NE KirklandKirkland, WA
BusinessView all jobs at Tabiya Technology, Inc.