We are on a mission to find a high-performing, ambitious individual to have an immediate opportunity as a Management Trainee with us. Aspiring leaders looking for a supportive culture with individualized training tailored towards their learning abilities will thrive as part of a winning Management Trainee team.
With our footprint expanding, we are urgently hiring an auspicious professional to support our firm’s customer operations as a Management Trainee. Each year, many talented people join our team, and the best become future Branch Managers of our locations nationwide. Our Management Trainee position is the launching pad for an incredible career in leadership.
Our Management Trainee program provides hands-on training in all aspects of business such as; Sales, Daily Operations, Customer Service, Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Direct Marketing, and most importantly, people management!
These Core Values drive us:
- Do Whatever It Takes – willingness to give 100% to get the job done 100% of the time
- Integrity – make the right ethical decision for the company and team members
- Winners Mentality - our company’s bottom line is to provide a dedicated level of service to our customers and clients while always striving to do better
- Humility – our “It’s not about me” mentality as exemplified in our actions both past, present, and in the future
- Be Courageous – never turn a blind eye to the team and lead by example
We Are Looking For A Management Trainee Who Can:
- Provide positive leadership and promote teamwork within all departments of sales, direct marketing, and customer service
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and judgment
- Exhibit excellent customer service by engaging with customers directly in a friendly and warm demeanor
- Support and contribute towards the achievement of sales and margin goals
- Quote prices, prepare sales proposals and provide information regarding terms of sales and installation dates
Does the Following Describe You?
- Self-Starter with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Detail-oriented with a tenacity for follow-through
- Highly organized, fast learner with a whatever it takes attitude
- Passion for the satisfaction of a job well done
- Ability to create positive relationships with customers and bring people together in your community
- Desire to pay it forward by motivating others to be the best versions of themselves
- Eager to deliver the best customer experience possible
Powered by JazzHR
Tabiri IncAlexandria, VA
Get fresh Management Trainee jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.