- Expired: March 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The world is movingtowards instant digital payments and TabaPay is leading the way. We help thousandsof Fintechs in the US and Canada instantly move money in and out of accountsand we are actively expanding into other countries. Our customers represent thehottest verticals in the financial service industry such as neobanks,challenger brokers, crypto traders, gaming and wallets. TabaPay is a highlyprofitable rocketship that processes billions of dollars each year. To learnmore visit www.tabapay.com.
To ensure success as a UNIX System Administrator, you should have in-depth knowledge of UNIX operating systems, excellent troubleshooting skills, and high-level knowledge of computer hardware. A skilled UNIX System Administrator will ensure the smooth running of the company's systems and quickly respond to any breakdowns and software issues.
Working closely with TabaPay's IT and Build teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment to optimize the successful delivery of innovative payment solutions
- Monitoring and servicing TabaPay's production operations environment
- Installing and upgrading UNIX system software on company servers and computers
- Creating UNIX file systems
- Setting up and maintaining UNIX user accounts and access management systems
- Implementing network and computer system policies
- Running projects with payment networks on telco and router configuration and installation
- Performing production database maintenance
- Managing automated monitoring and alerts
- Creating document installation procedures
- Drafting and maintaining standard practices and operating procedures, and network diagrams
- Detecting and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Responding to user requests and software errors
- Creating backup and recovery policies, setting up and monitoring security policies
- Installing patches and production machines and applying upgrades when necessary
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record as a Unix system administrator, with a proven ability to dynamically manage system requirements for complex environments. This person must be capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
The chosen candidate will possess strong communication skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively in teams. The ideal candidate is hands on, self-motivated, and a strong team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a Unix System Administrator Role
- Previous experience as a System Administrator with the Ubuntu Linux tech stack
- Experience with offloading - routine change orders and client configurations, patches
- Knowledge of UNIX and LINUX operating systems, storage environments, file systems, and network protocols
- Detailed knowledge of UNIX principles, file editing, UNIX commands, and file manipulation
- Familiarity with Windows, UNIX, LINUX, and LINUX shell scripting
- Knowledge of networking principles including routing, subnets, TCP, IP, VLANs, and UDP.
- Understanding of backup procedures and storage management
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware systems including circuit boards, memory modules, and processors
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Graduated from top tier university
- 7+ years of experience in a Unix System Administrator Role
- Financial Services or Payment Processing industry background
- Familiarity with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Experience working in startup environments
- 100% employer-paid health care insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- $300 monthly food credit through DoorDash
- Employer 401K Matching
- Generous and Flexible PTO
- Remote and work from home options
EEO Employer: TabaPay is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
The pay range for this position is $95,000-$105,000; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
AddressMountain View, CA
Get fresh Payment Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!