- Posted: February 01, 2022
As a Software Engineer for TabaPay, youlove jumping into to complex programming projects and delivering top notch codeto fuel enhanced client solutions. You are enthusiastic about creating innovativepayment solutions and optimizing designs. When it comes to work ethic, youare hands on,self-motivated,and a strongteamplayer.You love seeing your work build the foundation for new marketsolutions.
WhatWe're Looking For
TabaPay is looking for a mid-level software engineerto design and build new instant payment solutions, as well as improve ourcore technology. We are looking for an individual contributor who wants tocode 90% of the time. If you are a top-notch programmer, enthusiastic team playerand strong communicator, we want to hear from you.
Working closely withTabaPay's product and engineering teams in a fast-paced dynamicenvironment to research, develop, integrate and optimize innovative paymentsolutions.
- Engineer solutions that lead to high performing and customer-centric products
- Perform as an outstanding team player, and offer technical guidance as needed
- Program new and update existing payment features utilizing Golang (90%) and Java (10%)
- Brainstorm technical solutions to support concept/feasibility stage for new products
- Collaborate with product on creating detailed requirements
- Apply technical expertise to continually improve new and existing solutions
- Assist the support engineer in troubleshooting customer issues as needed
Theworld is moving towards instant digital payments and TabaPay is leadingthe way. We help thousands of Fintechs in the US and Canada instantly movemoney in and out of accounts and we are actively expanding into othercountries. Our customers represent the hottest verticals in the financialservice industry such as neobanks, challenger brokers, crypto traders, gamingand wallets. TabaPay is a highly profitable rocketship that processes billionsof dollars each year. To learn more visit www.tabapay.com.
- Successful track record of software development, delivering client-facing solutions
- Proven ability to translate high level product requirements into detailed specifications
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively with teams
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks at once and adapting to changes quickly
- Experience with the Scrum Agile development lifecycle process preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Expertise with Java and/or Golang
- Wants to code 90% of the time as an individual contributor
- Solid understanding of RESTful API structures
- Graduated from a top tier university
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- 5 to 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in the payments industry
TabaPay offers the following benefits:
- 100% employer-paid health care insurance including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employer 401K Matching
- $300 monthly food credit through DoorDash
- Generous and Flexible PTO
- Remote and work from home options
EEOEmployer: TabaPayis an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteranstatus, or any other protected classification.
The pay range for this position is $120,000-$140,000; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
AddressMountain View, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?