Now Hiring CDL-A Refrigerated Truck Drivers
Average $60k Yearly - Paid Weekly - Excellent Benefits
When our country needs it most, we’re Driving America Forward! TWT Refrigerated Service has been hauling what builds America since 1972, keeping the country running. Join our team now in regional or over-the-road routes, and you too can haul vital goods throughout (11) eleven western states.
You will drive the newest refrigerated trucks equipped with cutting edge technologies for your comfort and safety. These positions offer great pay packages, and excellent benefits like; transition and orientation pay, vacation time, medical and dental, 401K, and more. Drive America Forward with TWT Refrigerated Service, and help keep the country running!
- GREAT PAY PACKAGE:
- Average $60k Yearly
- Pay Packages you can plan your life around. Pick/drop pay, Pay Per Mile, and more!
- Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit
- TRANSITION PAY:
- Offering $1,600 transition package
- PAID ORIENTATION:
- Includes airfare, single-occupancy room, breakfast, and lunch. Arrive Monday, get your truck by Thursday. It’s that easy!
- EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Good Home Time
- MODERN EQUIPMENT & COMFORT:
- Our fleet of refrigerated and heavy haul dry vans have cutting-edge technologies & best-in-class equipment
- The average age of tractors is just 2.5 years
- Includes driver amenities & latest safety equipment
- A CAREER PATH WITH TWT REFRIGERATED SERVICE:
- Heavy Haul or Refrigerated Trucks; Dedicated Routes with good home time, Routes throughout the western US - with team routes along the southern corridor. Or become a Driver Trainer - we provide you options
- Our modern trucks are meticulously maintained for your safety
- Driver Portal - Supporting you on the road 24/7
- Driver Referral Program - Your truck driver referrals could earn you up to $1,500!
SAY WHAT WE MEAN AND DO WHAT WE SAY.
That’s how this company was built over 4 decades ago, and why we run over 150 trucks today. We are still family-owned, and still doing things with respect and hard-earned trust. Today, we are a temperature controlled refrigerated van line operating primarily in the 11 western states and teams servicing the southeast. In addition to our over the road fleet of refrigerated vans, we offer a northwest regional fleet providing heavy haul dry vans pulling freight up to 60,000 lbs. With customer and driver relationships that exceed 25 years, you can expect stable routes and lasting relationships that mean something at TWT. That’s how we do things. Driving means something to us here - loyalty, family, and a place to retire.
- Must have a valid Class A Driver’s License (CDL-A)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Ideally 1-year truck driving experience preferred
If interested in working with TWT Refrigerated Service Apply Now!
DRIVING AMERICA FORWARD- COME DRIVE WITH US!
Now more than ever, TWT Refrigerated Service fleets are Driving America Forward! Will you help haul America’s vital goods and materials along these important supply routes? Come drive with us - drive for better pay, excellent benefits, for your family, for your neighbors, for your community. Help keep the country running and Drive America Forward with TWT Refrigerated Service! We will see you soon…