Who we are:
We are Managed Service Provider (MSP) in IT. We provide Technology Department services for other businesses! We do all that is technology.
Twintel is a fast-paced tech company with a highly motivated team of IT professionals. With a focus on success, our highly collaborative environment affords a great space for growth and long-term development.
About the Job:
We are seeking an entry-level IT professional is looking to jump start their career into IT Services! You should be very tech savvy; but just haven't had the opportunity yet to really flex those tech skiils! At TWINTEL you will work closely with team members and learn the ropes of Managed IT Services. Plenty of room for growth in our organization if you work hard!
This position is a perfect opportunity for candidates with a desire to break into IT Managed Services and leverage their experience and grow in the field of IT.
Hours: M - F: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Hourly Wage: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour
Medical Benefits: $150/Mo Insurance Compensation After Probationary Period
Vacation: Paid Holidays and Entitled to Paid Time Off After Probationary Period
What you'll do:
· Prioritize and manage support tickets
· Provide over-the-phone, technical support to our managed business partners.
· Communicate with non-technical users and assist them with technical issues.
· Diagnose, configure and troubleshoot PC, Mac, and network infrastructure issues.
· Install, configure, troubleshoot and update desktop workstation devices and desktop productivity applications on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS workstations.
· Implement, Manage and Support Windows Server environments.
· Collaborate with staff to develop technology solutions for customers.
· Interface with vendors to facilitate a seamless support experience with managed business partners.
· Good at Network and Desktop Troubleshooting
· Good at Cleaning Malware and Viruses
· Repair resolve slow PC issues
- Good at supporting and resolving issues related to internet and outlook
- Office365 support experience a plus
· Install/Setup hardware and resolve hardware issues
· Install/Setup software and resolve software issues
· Windows Networking
· Firewall Implementation and Management
· Virtualization (Hyper-V and VMWare) a plus
· IP Phone Systems a plus
· Active Directory a plus
· High School Diploma required.
· AA or Bachelor's Degree a plus.
· 1+ years of IT Support Experience is desired.
· Microsoft Certifications are a PLUS (MCSA/MCSE).
· Cisco Certifications are a PLUS (CCENT/CCNA).
· CompTia certifications are a PLUS (A+/Net+).