This position lives and works in New York, New Jersey, or the District of Columbia. This full time position receives a base salary with a commission structure commensurate with success. You can be based from your own in-home office. The company is based in California.
The Role of Sales Solutions Manager
The Sale Solution Manager identifies opportunities for Twig Educational products by cultivating relationships with key school district administrators and educators to identify explicit needs to advance, trial, and close sales. By using consultative selling techniques, success is achieved by demonstrating and presenting the benefits of Twig products and technologies to provide customer-driven solutions.
Enthusiasm is key with a hyper focus on product knowledge. This position works alongside management, marketing, and consultants, creating and supporting customer-focused, strategic solutions from pre-sale to implementation.
Responsibilities You Would Have
• Establish relationships with new accounts by creating/mining your own leads and by pursuing company-provided leads.
• Regularly meet and follow up with customers to present and position products to advance them through the stages of the sale, until the purchase order is received. Present products and services in person and via remote, using consultative selling techniques.
• Rigorously use the sales tracking tool to reflect your work and progress.
• Work with internal teams and customers to provide educator and student feedback to help produce appealing marketing and next phase products.
Competencies You Need to Succeed
• Achievement Motivation with a Growth Mindset. Manage own performance, self\-motivating and with urgency to succeed in goal achievement and against competitors. Adaptable and able to engage and adjust in the new learning required by the marketplace and product. Encourage others to do the same in times of ongoing change: a hallmark of a high-performing organization.
• Resilience. Ability to face rejection and overcome obstacles; always seeking logical, alterative pathways to success.
• Critical Thinking. Interpret information quickly to accurately identify and build relationships with key decision makers to achieve sales.
• Communication: Communicate well in writing and verbally in informal and formal meetings and presentations. Gather information by listening to the customer and prompting with well-thought out questions to diagnose and deduce customer explicit needs.
• Accountability. Responsible for own pipeline successes and failures. Able to articulate a thorough understanding of how any failures occurred and why the competitor had success.
• Time Management and Organization. Unwavering prioritization of day-to-day, weekly, and monthly sales tasks and campaigns. Ability to describe how time is dedicated between the various sales stages and tools to measure progress.
Background/Requirements, Minimum & Preferred:
• Required -
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Demonstrated presentation, demonstration and strategic implementation of plans.
• Preferred -
• Knowledge of classroom-based technologies.
• Knowledge of the current educational landscape in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education.
• Teaching and/educational sales experience preferred: science or math teaching and coaching, a plus.
• Existing Network of Contacts and Referrals
Equipment & Any Software Used:
• Microsoft Power Point and presentation equipment such as projectors and speakers.
• Google Drive, Documents, Sheets, Slides, Meets and Forms.
• Zoom and other teleconference and video software.
• Salesforce and CRM tools.
• Provide safe and suitable in-home office space.
• Comfortable working on a mobile devices as well as desktops.
Essential Functions & Abilities:
• Able to sit for long period to time to type, work with customers over the phone and via video.
• Travel via automobile, train, and plane throughout assigned states.
• Able to lift 40 pounds.
Thanks to our collaborative think-tank including Imperial College of London, Stanford SCALE and classroom specialists across the United States, we deliver award-winning, groundbreaking PK-12 Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics education programs. Students use 3-dimensional performances and assessments to explore real-world phenomena through student-centered investigation and reflection.
Our reputation is based on easy-to-use teacher and student tools that captivate student engagement including high quality hands-on materials, assessments and multimedia. Our programs allow for flexible implementation models and for delivery of lessons in-person and/or virtually.
Review our programs and resources at TwigEducation.com.