JOB FUNCTIONS SUMMARY:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for developing, managing, and increasing sales within an assigned geographic territory or business segment. This position is expected to meet or exceed specific goals as prescribed by the Group Sales Incentive Plan.
· Minimum 1-2 years related experience in the, hospitality, entertainment or travel industry.
· Ability to pass a mandatory or random drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
· Ability to pass a background check
· Demonstrated ability to work in an independent environment with minimum supervision and deliver against set goals.
· Strong time and project management skills and experience.
· Ability to work nights and weekends as required by business and account demands.
· Proficient in basic business software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and comfortable with learning new software and CRM applications.
· Valid driver’s license.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops, manages, and sells to new and existing accounts within assigned geographic territory or business segment through in-person sales and service calls.
· Commit to the hours and effort needed to meet sales goals.
· Ability to travel off-site to reach and develop sales opportunities. Available to work occasional nights and weekends.
· Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel and Word.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English at a level sufficient to conduct employee meetings; provide detailed direction to staff, guests, and vendors; and write policies, procedures, reports and other business related documents and correspondence.
ThIs organization has a commission plan which can substantially increase your overall compensation. Commissions are paid out quarterly as well as a year end bonus.