Business Analyst for Information Technology and Information Systems
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TWFG, located in The Woodlands, TX, is looking for a fast, growth-minded individual who wants to help revolutionize the independent insurance agency market and play an integral role in a thriving startup type environment. As a member of our growing Product Development team, the Business Analyst will own the business requirements analysis and communications with internal and external stakeholders and contribute to building our SaaS Agency Management System.
This person will translate business requirements into technical terms and work closely with the development team, conveying the UX/UI/Business Rules needs. You will work with our QA team and participate in QA and production deployment processes.
· 3+ years of experience in a web project business analyst role, or equivalent experience working with development teams.
· Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, software engineering or related degree.
· Strong project management and self-directed prioritization skills.
· Experience working with product design and customer operations teams.
· Experience with MS DevOps.
· Experience in training and development of the creation of training materials is a plus.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Perform requirement analysis, working with internal and external stakeholders and lead ongoing reviews of business requirements. Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
· Discover, organize, and clarify business needs/ideas and review/produce specifications for change or new features.
· Responsible to come up with test/use cases which are then eventually passed to QA. Define test cases and, along with QA, execute user acceptance testing and provide results.
· Work with product, business, project management, and development to effectively drive projects and initiatives from concept to launch.
· Keep business stakeholders up to date on project status and potential issues. Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
Benefits and Compensation:
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Paid time off and holidays
· 401k eligibility with company match
· Work with modern technologies and frameworks in a true team-based environment
1201 Lake Woodlands DriveThe Woodlands, TX
Get fresh Business Information jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.