TWD is hiring a Solutions Architect for its Mclean, VA office. It is a one-year engagement with an option to extend an employment.
- Oversee solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Design, build and implement custom applications using Salesforce platform while analyzing problems of systems integration and compatibility.
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
- Communicate with staff or clients to understand specific system requirements
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes
- Document design specifications, installation instructions, and other system-related information
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, or scalability of system architecture
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components
Education and experience
7+ years of experience with Salesforce development, including Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein, VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, or Salesforce.com s-controls
Experience with Agile Scrum development methods
BA or BS degree in CS, Engineering, or Math or 10+ years of related experience
Valid Salesforce Administrator Certification or Salesforce Developer or Architect Certifications
Ability to work with stakeholders
Interested? Email to CandidatesT@twd.com. Please visit www.twd.com for more information about the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.