HVAC Refrigeration RHVAC Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TWC Services, Inc., is an industry leader in Commercial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Commercial Cooking Equipment. What makes us world class? We put our employees first! Hiring great people has made us the best place to work, and we have over 115 years of experience. So why should you consider making a career move to TWC Services? We offer the newest fleet in the industry, an outstanding safety record, a management team that will help you achieve your career goals, and an exceptional benefits package. We are building a team of Service Professionals, that enjoy being more than a "repairman". With 27 offices in the Southeast and over 400 Technicians, we are looking for you to help us be the best service company in the region. It is time for you to put your knowledge to work and start building a career!
- 3+ years’ experience with commercial HVAC, Refrigeration & Ice Machines
- Diagnose and repair commercial cooking equipment is a plus
- EPA certified
- A team player with quality craftsmanship and a good attitude
- Good driving record with a clear background check and drug screen
- Be available for on-call duty
- Attend monthly safety training and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Demonstrate efficient and effective problem-solving skills
- Stable Work History
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (begins less than 30 days of hire)
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- 7 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, sick pay for extended leave
- Annual tool allotment
- Well maintained service vehicles (to take home)
- Uniforms and cell phones
- In-house training, manufacturer trainings
- Continuing education opportunities (potential for comp days)
- Wellness plan with reimbursement for physicals & gym membership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
TWC Services participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
Location:14036 South Lakes Drive
Charlotte, NC 28273
TWC Services, Inc.Why Work Here?
Competitive pay,, PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, Growth potential and more
With roots dating back to 1906, TWC Services is known throughout the Southeast and beyond for superior heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, commercial cooking equipment and beverage service as well as parts and ice machines. We are continuing to grow and expand into new markets, with plans to add as many as four additional new locations in 2020 alone! Employing more than 3,000 professionals (2,200 of which are trade), our annual revenues are over $600 million. TWC Services has built a reputation as a solid, honorable organization and operates under a people-first approach. Look to TWC Services for customer-focused solutions, 24/7 emergency service, preventive maintenance and a completely electronic process, all with a single point of contact. TWC Services: Over 100 Years of Excellence - People, Process, Productivity. –
14036 South Lakes Drive Charlotte NCCharlotte, NC