Full Time Account Manager | Sales / Marketing / CSR
Be at the heart of TWC Atlanta's future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What our sales and marketing department is looking for most is someone with the ability to deliver success and exceed expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges arise!
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, client campaign requests, and team needs
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience in a leadership role
- Sales, marketing, customer service, hospitality, retail, or restaurant experience
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize production logs.
If you have any experience/interest in the following, please apply: advertising, marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, business, salesforce, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, intern, relevant coursework, GPA, dean’s list, associate’s, bachelor’s, graduated, honors, honor roll, scholarship, fraternity, sorority, Greek, club, recent grad, collegiate, athlete, study abroad, work study, fundraising, donations, ticket sales,or team work is a PLUS!