Entry Level Account Manager (Training Bonus!)
The TWC Atlanta team is dedicated to working with our clients and representing them with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. We are currently looking to expand our sales and marketing department so entry level candidates with a background in sales, marketing, customer service, retail, restaurant, or hospitality are encouraged to apply! If you like working with people and in a team environment, we want you!
Who are we? We are a new, tech-savvy, and hard-working team. We’re a close knit group and we want to keep it that way. We value performance rather than age, experience, or titles, and everyone on our sales and marketing team gets to contribute to our growth.
Additionally, the ideal candidate possess a need to continue self-developing, learn new business strategies, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Do you like to flex your “work hard / play hard” muscles? Looking for more advancement opportunity? The only acceptable answer is, “YES!”
Primary Responsibilities for the Entry Level Account Manager Role:
· Our entry level sales and marketing team is customer-focused and enjoys delivering smiles on each customer encounter
· Exceed customer expectations and team sales goals
· Assist in training other sales and marketing team members
· Bachelors Degree is preferred
· Someone with 0-6 years experience in: Sales, Marketing, Communications, or Customer Service (retail, restaurant, or hospitality)
· Upbeat and professional demeanor
· Solution-oriented in the face of challenges
· Sports-Minded and a team player
· Self motivated
· Willingness to learn and adapt
· Proven track record of reliability
· Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment
Interested in learning more on how you fit into this top-notch environment? Send us an application today!
Still picking up what we're putting down and want to make a GREAT first impression for a bit of "extra credit" on your application? Send us a PM on Facebook with a 30 second video on your favorite book and why! We promise, we won't judge. If you've made it this far in this job post we're pretty sure we're gonna like you no matter what! Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/twcatlinc/
Entry level experience in the following is a plus: marketing, marketing & sales, general business, communications, collaboration, relationship-building, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, business, representative, public relations, psychology, market research, sales, outside sales, business to business, direct marketing, entry level, customer service, restaurant, hospitality, management, advertising, business administration, full time, sports, sports marketing, training, competitive, coaching, team, retail, server, bartender, clerk, club, charity, leadership, service, food, or team work