TVS Supply Chain Solutions Wentzville, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TVS Supply Chain Solution is hiring Warehouse Workers!
10 Positions available - 2nd and 3rd shift only!
• Starting salary of $14.34-$14.59/hour. After 90 days goes to $15.17 to $15.42
• Free Vision, Dental and Short Term Disability Insurance
• Health Care available at a minimal weekly cost
You will be eligible to participate in the company's benefit package first of the month following 60 days of employment.
As the Warehouse Equipment Operator you are responsible for accurately sequencing parts per customer specifications, following work instructions and verifying sequence order by using the scanning process.
• Sequence products per customer specifications.
• Operate hands tools, assembly equipment, basic office equipment.
• Sort products for quality checking and defect containment.
• Perform quality checks per company/customer specifications.
• Ensure product is labeled and free from defect.
• Accurately complete all paperwork/documentation associated with the position.
• Perform housekeeping tasks such as sweeping; removing pallets, cardboard, etc.
• Follow all safety and operational guidelines associated to operating all equipment.
• Meet company attendance and reliability standards.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required
• No experience required- We will train you!
• Must have basic reading and writing skills
• Knowledge of safety practices
• Must be detail-oriented
• Ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to bend, squat, and lift above shoulders
• Must be able to grasp, pull and push material
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and frequently walk
• Must have good visual acuity and ability to recognize colors
• Must be able to safely maneuver and operate crane and hoist equipment
• Must be able to step up and down from low-lift truck
Working Conditions and Environment
• Regular exposure to high forklift traffic
• 8-hour work schedule
• Warehouse conditions are subject to seasonal temperatures
• Required PPE: steel-toed shoes and safety glasses
Hours of Work and Supervision
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at TVS Supply Chain Solutions