TVS Supply Chain Solutions North America, Inc. City of Saint Peters, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is responsible for the development and administration of various accounting plans and procedures for the organization and for the analysis and reporting of financial information to assist management in making educated economic decisions about the Company's future.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Guides financial decisions by creating, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by instituting, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- Ensures corporate income tax compliance to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns
- Guarantees compliance with all payments for garnishments, liens, etc.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Negotiates payment terms with vendors
- Consistently interacts with global entities
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting and reporting financial data
- Prepares special reports as needed
- Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Supervises and oversees direct reports within the department
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication proficiency
- Personal effectiveness /credibility
- Time management
- Financial management
- Collaboration skills
- Teamwork orientation
- Ethical practices
- Regular and reliable attendance at work
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate may occasionally be required to lift 51 pounds, anything greater than 51 pounds requires assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job is performed in an office environment. Steel-toed shoes, safety glasses and vests are required personal protective equipment (PPE) when in a warehouse location.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full Time. Schedule flexibility for extended or unplanned work hours is required.
Occasional travel between locations.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 5-10 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
- CPA license desired but not required
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources and verify accuracy and completeness
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication shills
- Advanced computer proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Kronos, Microsoft Dynamics and Great Plains
- Knowledge of financial, accounting and budgeting principles including generally accepted accounting principles
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
TVS Supply Chain Solutions North America, Inc.
AddressCity of Saint Peters, MO
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at TVS Supply Chain Solutions North America, Inc.