Wellness Sales Representative
TVG-Medulla LLC Vancouver, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Do you have a passion for wellness and a desire to help others?
We are looking for charismatic individuals to further our mission to lead more patients and communities to a life of optimum health and wellness!
Come join our sales team to drive patient acquisition growth by engaging prospective patients at wellness screening events at business, retail, and community venues.
Chiro One Wellness Centers, a TVG-Medulla, LLC company, is a high-growth, high-quality chiropractic care organization with over 70 clinics across the nation. Chiro One Wellness Centers provide non-invasive, drug-free chiropractic care to thousands of patients each month.
The Wellness Sales Representative is a metric-driven role with a base salary and travel allotment plus a lucrative uncapped monthly bonus plan related to new patient acquisition.
You will receive extensive initial sales training, continuing education and are a part of a team of 30+ high-performing team members who are passionate about helping people while advancing their careers.
We offer full benefits- Medical, Dental, 401k, Complimentary Chiropractic Care for yourself and qualified family members, PTO and Company Holidays.
The Wellness Sales Representative Position is well-suited for you if you are:
- Driven to bring your A-game each day to every life you touch
- Outgoing and excited to meet new people
- Highly motivated, industrious, and results-driven professional with the ability to meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Able to effectively connect with a diverse portfolio of prospects (professionals, laborers, retail visitors, community event attendees, etc.)
- Determined and excited about building a successful career
As a Wellness Sales Representative you will:
- Execute wellness screening events and workshops at business, retail and community venues to educate attendees on spinal health, the positive impacts of chiropractic care and convert these leads to new patient appointments
- Use discovery techniques and rapport building techniques to engage and identify potential clients
- Create and execute new sales strategies to facilitate new patient acquisition
- Work with team members to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual performance metrics
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 1-3 years of business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- The ability to collaborate with team members and external event partners to achieve results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A reliable, personal vehicle, a valid driver's license, and a good driving record
- Experience working in a Health and Wellness field is desired but not required
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Check us out at www.chiroone.com to see how we are improving the lives of patients through high-quality Chiropractic care!
We hope to meet you soon!
Apply today at www.chiroone.com/careers and let’s change lives together!
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation, and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.
As the largest privately-owned chiropractic organization in the country, Medulla provides management resources to these organizations with full-scale experienced teams of professionals and specialists including marketing, clinical operations, legal, revenue cycle, human resources, IT, maintenance and more.
1001 Broadway St STE 200 VancouverVancouver, WA
BusinessView all jobs at TVG-Medulla LLC