Health Care Assistant
- $18 to $20 Hourly
If you love working with people and want to start your career in healthcare, come join us! Medulla manages OVER 100 Chiro One Wellness Centers Clinics that each have Chiropractic Doctors partnered with Healthcare Assistants / Chiropractic Technicians to educate and treat patients on preventative and non-invasive care that transforms their bodies, both in symptoms and overall function.
Day to Day:
- Interact with patients on a daily basis, providing an exceptional experience
- Schedule and manage patient appointments
- Assist with patient exams and active rehabilitative therapies
- Manage daily office administrative tasks
- Coordinate and promote various internal patient events
- Support the clinic’s chiropractic doctor and fellow team members in growth of the office AND be handsomely rewarded for it!
- Full time work across a 4-day work week with long lunches: Monday-Thursday 8am-12pm; 1pm-6:30pm.
- One Friday per month and some optional weekends.
- Paid technician training where you will learn everything needed for successful patient care.
- Complimentary prep courses and exam reimbursement for getting a state issued license/certification to take x-rays, along with being issued an immediate pay raise.
- A fun, high energy, team-focused environment where you are provided mentorship and support to become successful. No more sitting at a desk counting down the hours!
- Full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, etc.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
All team members agree to consistently support compliance and TVG-Medulla, LLC policies and Standards of Excellence with regard to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation, and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Medulla procedures and protocols. Must perform other related duties and assist with project completion as needed. Team member may be required to provide necessary information to complete a DMV (or equivalent agency) background check.
As the largest privately-owned chiropractic organization in the country, Medulla provides management resources to these organizations with full-scale experienced teams of professionals and specialists including marketing, clinical operations, legal, revenue cycle, human resources, IT, maintenance and more.
TVG-Medulla LLCAnchorage, AK
Personal CareView All TVG-Medulla LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.