Are you customer focused, personable, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider in customized promotional marketing, advertising, sales and brand marketing strategies?
Our client, one of the top providers of promotional brand marketing cservices is seeking a Customer Service & Client Support Specialist to join their growing team of customer satisfaction devoted professionals!
This Customer Service & Client Support Specialist position is primarily focused on providing on-site consulting & brand awareness/sales support to a large grouping of customers during each of our client’s customized promotional marketing campaigns. Supporting the customer satisfaction efforts of each campaign, you will provide general support to customers and analyze their product/service needs in order to make brand to consumer connections that ultimately result in the sale of either a featured product or service being promoted by the marketing campaign efforts.
Paid Training! This Customer Service & Client Support Specialist position will begin with an intensive 6-8 month paid training program designed to teach you all aspects of the promotional marketing business and specifically functions in relations to the business involving customer support, client acquisition & care, entry level sales management, advertising & brand awareness and marketing strategy. This training program is designed to give you the skills you need to be successful in this entry level role and prepare you for potential management opportunities.
Requirements of the Customer Service & Client Support Specialist:
If you meet the below requirements and are looking to launch your career with a great company that rewards hard work and success, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with customers in person
- Desire to succeed and willingness to learn from the ground up
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times regardless of situation
- Demonstrated heightened sense of urgency in resolving customer issues in order to constantly achieve a positive communication environment with customers
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritizing skills to ensure that productivity and quality service level established by the Company are met
- Self-motivated with ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Empathetic to customers and ability to identify and overcome areas of delay that could impede resolving issues within set deadlines and acceptable service guidelines
- Previous experience in a customer or client service related support/associate role is preferred
Keywords: Customer Service & Client Support Specialist, Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Representative, CSR, Customer Relationship Management, CRM, Call Center, Telemarketing, Customer Support & Sales, Entry Level Customer Service, Customer Service Associate, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Experience, Telephone, Keyboarding, Administration, Retail Customer Service, Customer Escalations, Problem Solving, Customer Service & Sales, Customer Service Metrics, Customer Retention, Customer Loyalty, Customer Database, Customer Surveys, Order Processing, Response Time, Customer Service & Sales Support, Customer Assessment, Customer Care, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Customer Assistance, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Support, Customer Retention, Customer Referrals, Product Knowledge, Service Knowledge, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Lead, Entry Level Customer Service.