Event Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Miami, Tuuci is a global leader in premium shade products for hospitality, commercial, and residential outdoor settings. The Tuuci team includes experts in design, engineering, sales, marketing, and production. We work in a fast-paced, fun, and diverse environment where the exchange of ideas and professional growth are encouraged. Our teams strive to meet and exceed the Tuuci vision: to help people live their best life outdoors through inspiring design, enduring performance, and convivial service. Our culture supports this vision by encouraging creativity, driving excellence, and supporting personal growth and development.
Tuuci, a leading, global manufacturer of marine grade space-making equipment with headquarters in Miami, is looking for a talented, passionate Event Marketing Manager. The successful candidate must possess initiative, a strong work ethic, and an ability to adapt, as they both strategically and tactically lead tradeshows, events, sponsorship programs, charities, and fulfilment. This candidate must bring a collaborative perspective as they work with sales, marketing and other departments, both internally and externally.
Us:We are an established market leader poised for fast growth, and the event marketing program is a key part of that trajectory.
You:You have lots of event experience and love to travel. You aim for excellence and strive to create best in class experiences. You are a multitasker, highly reciprocal and a leader. You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are hands on and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
The Event Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. This position oversees the Marketing Fulfillment Coordinator.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages marketing, planning, coordination and communication of trade shows, charities, fulfilment, and event operations.
- Partner with marketing and sales teams to create a strategic roadmap of shows, segmentation, messaging, internal participation, and operational key contacts.
- Establish and maintain an annual calendar of trade shows and events, clearly communicate key dates, deadlines, and schedules to stakeholders.
- Lead collaborative effort across marketing and sales to develop communication, promotion, and lead management for each show/event.
- Create and manage detailed budget and reporting.
- Lead all event related meetings, with clear agenda, communication, and follow-up with all stakeholders.
- Proactively search and evaluate sponsorship and activation opportunities.
- Establish strong relationships with industry associations, events/trade show teams, installers, etc.
- Manage and coordinate coordination of event/shows including booth design requirements, equipment, graphics, marketing collateral, swag, vendors, drayage, freight product orders, QC verification, install and anything else related to the show/event
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and badges for attendees, including but not limited to travel, hotel, meals, and client entertainment.
- Create pre-show comms deck for attendees, post-show review/opportunities and executive summary post-show recap.
- Provide leadership and direct management to marketing fulfilment coordinator and any additional direct reports.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly organized with project management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously with great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Highly effective at garnering support and negotiation while driving for decisions.
- Proficiency in sales and client interactions.
- Ability to present and discuss product and brand information to press and clients at shows.
- Ability to manage budget.
- Ability to proactively achieve goals under shifting conditions and a variety of key stakeholders.
- 3-5 years' experience in trade show management and event planning.
- Robust network of trade show relationships.
- Willingness to travel for show setup and tear down, including weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Strong bias for action: ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence.
- Ability to speak effectively and fluently in English. (required)
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects at the executive level.
- Ability to speak effectively and fluently in Spanish.
- Health benefits, 401k, paid holidays, sick days, personal days.
- Culture that encourages diversity of thought.
- Support for professional growth and development.
- Dynamic and talented staff of creative professionals.
- Growth potential based on your ability to meet and exceed expectations.
- Collaborative office environment that welcomes innovative ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team.
Tuuci is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants and employees are to be treated equally with the same rights and privileges with respect to recruiting, hiring, promotions, demotions, transfers, separations, compensation, and benefits regardless of their age, race, color, creed, religion, or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related status, marital status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, where the individual is otherwise qualified, or any other category protected by applicable law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.