BUSINESS ANALYST - JIRA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $65 Hourly
A Business Analyst accelerates the delivery of Automation Services by optimizing and enabling the work management process throughout the lifecycle of a request. A request begins with an assessment and progresses through engineering and governance reviews, design, build and operationalization. The Business Analyst is responsible both for maintaining and optimizing the process framework, as well as guiding requests and users through the process.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
● Organize and host meetings with Product Owners, Stakeholders, team members, and requesters to discover, review, create and document project goals, requirements, timelines, status, and dependencies.
● Create Jira Kanban and Scrum boards, dashboards, reports, filters, searches.
● Provide guidance and mentoring around best practices for work management in Jira.
● Coordinate project team members and develop schedules and individual responsibilities.
● Adhere to project timeframes and produce status reports.
WHAT YOU BRING:
● Passion for customer experience and success.
● Honesty and empathy to those around you on a daily basis.
● A self-starter and results-oriented with the ability to focus on and meet deadlines.
● A focused and solution oriented approach necessary to see projects through to completion.
● Confidence and decisiveness in moving the ball forward while being flexible and open.
● Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
● 2-5 years hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with a specific focus on JIRA as a Project/Application Administrator.
● Ability to work in a dynamic Agile environment using Kanban and Scrum.
● Knowledge of JQL (Jira Query Language).
● Ability to construct custom dashboards & reporting using various filter types in JIRA.
● Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management to explain technical issues.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
● Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and associated teams.
● Knowledge of Remedy ITSM core areas of Incident Management, Service Request, CMDB/Asset Management, Change Management.
● Atlassian, Agile or Scrum certification is a plus.
TURNKEY CONSULTANT SERVICES INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?