- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
TTM Technologies, Inc. - Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) - Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of technology solutions including engineered systems, radio frequency ("RF") components and RF microwave/microelectronic assemblies, and quick-turn and technologically advanced printed circuit boards ("PCBs"). TTM stands for time-to-market, representing how TTM's time-critical, one-stop manufacturing services enable customers to shorten the time required to develop new products and bring them to market.
Additional information can be found at www.ttm.com
Position consists of manufacturing components in accordance with specifications and written procedures. This position may include machine operation, manual production using hand tools, visual inspection, physical measurements, and packaging finished product. This position requires the ability to work with small delicate components using a high degree of dexterity and accuracy.
Essential Duties and Skills:
- Ability to load and unload material from automated equipment with little set-up.
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work environment.
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written work orders.
- Operate various machines throughout the day.
- Clean and de-burr various product groups as needed.
- Use various measuring tools as required.
- Offer suggestions to improve/enhance processes.
- Report any problems, defective materials, questionable conditions or unsafe conditions to supervisor or leader
- Provide high quality and timely service to all internal customers.
- Listen to customer requirements and take prompt, appropriate action that exceeds expectation.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
- Ability to operate simple computer programs to run the equipment
- Ability to read, perform simple calculations and basic computer skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to detail problems, issues to co-workers and managers.
Required Education: High School Degree
Required Work Experience: 0-2 Years Relevant Experience
Compensation and Benefits:
TTM offers a variety of health and well-being benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, accident benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid vacation & holidays. Benefits are available 1st of the month following date of hire.
Compensation for roles at TTM Technologies varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, TTM provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that my be hired in New York, California and Colorado. For California-based roles, compensation ranges are based upon specific physical locations.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation; c) understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL); d) understand the Export and ITAR requirements for shipments leaving the US; e) manage vendor approvals for ITAR manufacturing and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
TTM TechnologiesSterling, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.