In this position, you will:
- Contact business through set campaigns to qualify leads into opportunities for the client. (acquisition)
- Work campaigns out of a queue to set up leads for client in Healthcare services.
- Meet lead generation quota while providing a superior customer experience.
- Establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of customer types.
- Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate for their needs.
- Generate incremental revenue for client partners.
- Receive and implement constructive feedback from sales managers and coaches.
- Process orders that meet the requirements set by the client.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of sales experience; outbound sales or B2B sales experience preferred.
- Proven sales track record
- High school/GED; college degree a plus or relevant work experience preferred.
- Competency using Microsoft Windows
- Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced and pressured work environment
- SalesForce experience is a plus
- Pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status./
Job: **Sales / Business Development*
Title: B2B Sales Agent - OSR II
Requisition ID: 02JY4