Remote - Online Marketing Sales Representative
TTEC Services Corporation Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Online Marketing Sales Representative
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As an
Online Marketing Sales Representative
you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sale opportunities? In this role, you'll leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate, and persuade small to medium businesses to embrace the latest advertising products and technologies to meet their business needs. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you'll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sales opportunities
- Manage a book of business, based on the individual needs of each agency assigned
- Be responsible for portfolio growth through expanding advertising products and upselling existing business
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 to 2 years or more of Business-to-Business sales experience
- Experience in sales or marketing with a proven record of achieving sales goals
- Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
- A client solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or Analytics
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape
- Bachelor's Degree
What You Can Expect
- Business-to-Business hours with a Monday - Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand that doesn't come along everyday
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught - a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.Primary Location: US-AZ-TempeJob: Sales / Business Development
TTEC Services Corporation
BusinessView all jobs at TTEC Services Corporation