Remote Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Portuguese-English)
TTEC Canada Solutions Inc. Surrey, BC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a work from home Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Portuguese-English If you reside in and are seeking a job in British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Ontario and Quebec, would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer) then you've found the right opportunity!
Join the award-winning TTEC Canada team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about their workplace experience.
For your safety and the safety of our employees
- We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
- Working will be remote (from your home) - you MUST have reliable high-speed internet and Windows 10 PC.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Bilingual Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Base salary up to $17.50 per hour
- Permanent – Full Time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Additional benefits based on performance
On a typical day, you’ll:
You'll use your interpersonal and technical skills to deliver amazing customer service in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer!
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring:
We are looking for customer service champions to help global brands deliver a great experience for their customers, build customer loyalty and to develop their business.
- Exceptional communication skills in Portuguese and English (written and verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer Windows 10 PC.
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- USB Headset
- A dedicated landline or smart phone/device is required during employment. This is for your manager to contact you, provide one-on-one guidance/coaching, and you to reach out to us for help as needed)
- Please note that unfortunately, Videotron as an ISP provider is incompatible with our systems.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker halfway around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, come on over. We love making new friends.
TTEC Canada Solutions Inc.Why Work Here?
TTEC Canada is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada.
TTEC Canada is proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work® by Great Place to Work Institute® Canada. This award is based upon our employee's feedback during an extensive and anonymous survey. As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker halfway around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun! We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, come on over. We love making new friends.