Analyst; Business (Non-Payrolled)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking Business Analyst to gather requirements and act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives. The BA will work closely with business leaders, development teams, and stakeholders to discover, define and communicate business processes and workflow. In addition, he/she will work closely with the engineering and QA teams to represent the voice of the business in the definition of detailed requirements for new projects and enhancements.
• Gather, document, and analyze information about the companys needs and requirements.
• Identify business priorities and advise business partners on options and technical limitations.
• Provides detailed written reports on project progress and any roadblocks encountered.
o Business Workflow and Process Diagrams
o Business Use Cases (High-level product business requirements)
o Business Requirements
o Business Impacts or Impact / Data and Gap Analysis
o Other business documents as required
• Determine data analysis and reporting requirements as input to the definition of business requirements
• Write use cases, test cases, conduct functional and end-to-end testing, and facilitate User Acceptance Testing sessions
• Participate in product rollout, pilots, and beta testing
• Experience with and understanding of CRM and ERP Systems
• Proficient with MS Office Suite: Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in related, progressive roles
• 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, system analyst or quality analyst
• Training or experience in creating use cases, business modeling and business requirements
• Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent required.
• Strong Business Acumen
- Apply Now
The post Analyst; Business (Non-Payrolled) appeared first on TSR Consulting Services.
TSR Consulting Services
BusinessView all jobs at TSR Consulting Services
Get fresh Business IT Liaison jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.