- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is hiring an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis.Work Location
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative support to members of the Corporate Communications Leadership Team. The Administrative Assistant will perform highly diverse administrative and project-focused duties, which by nature of the position may involve high-level contacts and exposure to confidential material necessitating the use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. The candidate must have proven skills in supporting different leaders, prioritizing and multi-tasking, as well as the ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced working environment.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Ability to support multiple individuals at the same time, manage priorities and deliver with appropriate timelines
• Support the leadership team in managing calendars, and daily workload and facilitating their requirements in ensuring all requests are managed in a confidential, professional, and efficient manner
• Management of onboarding for new hires (staff and contractors) and vendor access to the Corporate Communications organization
• Assist in the preparation of correspondence, presentations, and/or reports as required
• Places and tracks SAP/Ariba requisitions as needed for the Corporate Communications Team
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and diplomacy at all levels of management.
• Work with minimal supervision, have strong initiative, and follow-up with a focus on details.
• Maintain and organize office operations and procedures such as filing system, expense reports, requisition of supplies, and other administration services.
• Prioritizes activities and takes prompt action based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
• Adhere to T&E policies, including booking travel and monthly reconciliation of business expenses.
• Ensure managers preparedness for meetings e.g. assemble meeting materials, assist with PowerPoint presentations & pre-reads).
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by remaining current with client continuous learning
• Proactive management of high-profile internal & external events.
Qualifications and Experience required:
• High School degree, some college or degree desirable.
• 8 years of administrative or comparable experience, prior client and Administrative Assistant experience desirable.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and with digital communication tools (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, etc).
• Knowledge of client systems and processes strongly desired (for example: Concur Travel and T&E, Ariba/SAP, Sharepoint, eSetup, Workday, Room scheduler).
• Previous Pharma or client experience a plus
• Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and resources.
• Maintains a positive attitude, and a high level of productivity, and is adaptable to change.
• Demonstrates ability to prioritize, proactively work independently and collaboratively with other administrative assistants/external partners, across organizational levels, and functions and support business needs across different time zones and during periods of heavy workload.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to competing priorities while remaining focused.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Apply Now
The post Administrative Assistant. appeared first on TSR Consulting Services.
TSR Consulting Services
BusinessView all jobs at TSR Consulting Services
Get fresh Contract Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.