Inside Sales Executive - Boca Raton, FL
Govgistics Web Solution is a worldwide provider of software solutions to a broad range of Government Contractors. We are currently looking for an Account Executive.
This position is about growth and we are looking for outstanding employees who want a long-term opportunity. The Account Executive will be responsible for the full sales cycle (prospecting/internal data base sourcing, calling, qualifying, negotiation, and closing) of Govgistics Platform
QUALIFICATIONS: In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Experience selling software, web-based solutions is a plus
- Above average command of multitasking through a computer
- Previous INSIDE Business to Business Sales Experience
- Excellent verbal and online presentation skills. The ability to guide customer through a live Govgistics online Ddemonstration.
- Exceptional negotiation and Closing skills
- Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service focus and quality orientation. Demonstrate an ability to create a positive Govgistics experience during the first customer contact.
- Personal attributes must include assertiveness, high energy level, and resiliency. Ability to consistently “close” a sale.
- Understand how to position the value of internet commerce and will demonstrate an aptitude to embrace e-business as a viable cost savings channel for customers.
- Competitive base salary, weekly up to $1,200
- Generous commission structure- uncapped commission paid out up to 100%
- Paid 10 week Training with additional commission opportunities
- Top Reps are earning over $80k-100k annually , even in their first year!
- Excellent Benefits (Medical and Dental)
- 401(k) Option
- Paid Holidays and Earned Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Listening to customers’ needs and making appropriate recommendations
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels
- Communicating the value of our offerings
- Use web- based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
- Identify and Source (Internally and Externally) new business leads through creative techniques
- Maintain contact and build relationships with Key Customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain pipeline of prospects to grow sales volume incrementally
- Exercise diligence in planning, following up, and closing strategies
- Identifying, Overcoming, and Providing Solutions to our client problems
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor