TSP Staffing Overland Park, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting the Manager of Accounts Payable in systems, processes and procedures for the accounts payable function, including the maintenance of the organization's general ledger, related accounting practices, and expense reporting process and system. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers and maintains accurate records and control reports. Review applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in ensuring activities related to invoice processing, customer vendor relationships and disbursements are accurate and maintained within company guidelines.
- Ensure that accounts payable records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the organization’s policies, chart of accounts and related accounting principles and practices.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of payments and general ledger transactions.
- Assist in monitoring adherence to all policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Identify and resolve issues related to payables or general ledger reconciliation.
- Provide accounts payable data for various reports and statements.
- Create ad hoc reporting of accounts payable data for various reports and statements where the need does not follow the normal content of accounts.
- Direct maintenance of all Accounts Payable systems including Oracle ERP and Coupa Expense Reporting System.
- Collaborate with management to develop schedules, procedures, and systems to enable the timely and informative accumulation, adjustment and reporting of financial data.
- Completes all audit requirements to maintain processes that meet all SOX control parameters.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed
TSP StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great company culture, excellent growth potential!
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at TSP Staffing